• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

Mellubb

First Post
[sblock=Stonegod] Make it so. [/sblock]

As every begins to pile into the coach Gregory responds to Genithar’s question by saying "We will be sailing to the lost continent. I have hired us a crew, and have a friend meeting us in Stormreach. I have found a map and after some thorough research I have discovered it leads to a lost treasure. We will have to deal with local Drow to get access to the ruins that hold it hopefully diplomacy will do and we won't have to fight through. We will need to be courteous and keep our wits about us from the time we reach Stormreach until we depart. We do not want to make enemies there. Believe me. We stand to collect a lot of art work and ancient crafting tools made by the Giants of old. Not to mention the stories you will have to tell you’re the grandkids.”

Last edited:

ooc; welcome, conquering bront!

The Wizards eyes go wide, invoulentarily, at the Gregory's words as the elf's brows fairly lift off his head.

Eagerly, Genithar responds with a cross examination, 'Wonderous! Simply wonderous! Gregory, can you show us this map, soon? Also, what type of ruins are we going to? Or rather, what did these ruins used to be? Arcane tools and ancient art, you say? Who would've used these tools?'

Looking to the rest of the group, the Wizard suggests, 'If negotiation is needed, I say we should elect a speaker for our group. Perhaps other roles should be filled as well? What say you others?'

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mellubb said:
[sblock=Stonegod] Make it so. [/sblock]
OOC: Done. Bront, can you have a once over for a quick approval?

Dirk Nightbreese said:
Looking to the rest of the group, the Wizard suggests, 'If negotiation is needed, I say we should elect a speaker for our group. Perhaps other roles should be filled as well? What say you others?'
"Scout," the lizard says tersely, glancing briefly at the shifter.

LogicsFate

First Post
Mellubb said:
"Are there any final preparations to be made? Food and drink will be provided at no cost and we will be at sea for a couple weeks."

No, I am ready... Sea? Her voice tense.

"Scout," the lizard says tersely, glancing briefly at the shifter.

The shifter bares her teeth for but a moment.
Slow
she mutters. Shadé fights, will keep you safe. Hunts, if needed. She says addressing the rest of the group.

OOC: [sblock]Firk, that's fast on the draw.[/sblock]

Mellubb

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: I hereby claim this adventure for the greater glory of me! I'll judge this :)

Thanx Bront. :)

Gregory smiles. "The map is already on the ship as is the rest of my gear." The coach moves through the city and eventually down to the docks. Upon reaching the docks. Gregory exits the coach and holds the door open for all of you to exit. Once all of you are out he slams the door shut and the coach moves away.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Corran nods his head happily as he hears his companions name their skills. He raises his hand with a self-conscious shrug, Healer and hunter.

The wizard nods in approval as each member sounds off, though turns to Gregory and asks, 'And what might your speciality be, Good Master Gregory?

Stepping out of the coach, Genithar continues, speaking to his new friends, 'For myself, I am a scholar of history, religion, and above all magic. I dabble in the diplomatic arts, but I would suggest allowing me to deal with any objects or puzzles of a mystical nature we encounter. As Corran can no doubt attest, my arcane prowess is both mighty and only used when needed. Trust in my abilities my allies, and I shall not let you or our group down. I am eager to face the challenges ahead, beside you all. Taran as our diplomatic and mercantile arm, Mistress Shade as our fierce blade and respected huntress, while our reptilian comrade will keep us apraised of any lurking threats, and I can vouch for Corran's honor, fortitude, and power as a servant of his Balinor. In truth, dear friends, we have found ourselves amongst powerful allies.

Mellubb

First Post
The docks are much the same wonder as the City itself. There are crains loading and unloading various ships, along with dock workers doing jobs that are to small for the crains. Gregory leads the group to a ship named Seacow. She appears in good repair and very clean. Gregory stands at the bottom of the gang plank takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. He turns to the group and says "Our adventure begins. Please follow me I will introduce you to the captain.

Remove ads