• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria addresses the gathered group It seems I've been summoned elsewhere. Gregory, thank you for the chance to work for you. Perhaps we shall meet again. May all of you have a safe and profitable journey.

With that, she curtsies slightly, turns, and exits the room.

Genithar's friendly smile falters at the lizardman's words and he responds, 'Then glad I am that we you along, scaled one. Though, truly, the Dragons are in Agonnesson, not in Xen'Drick. As for the rumors of these dark skinned elves... we shall see. Another mystery to solve, yes?'

Switching to Shade, the elf bows amiably, though seems a bit wary of the large ax. Looking to Gregory, Genithar nods eagarly, obviously ready to see the wonderous sights of Xen'Drick.

With professional courtesy, the Wizard bows to his fellow mage as she leaves, the cat upon his shoulder making soft 'Meow?'

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizard smiles its own secret smile. It knew who killed the Giants of Xen'drik. Their great works were still on display wherever civilization lay in ruin.

OOC: Mellubb---its fine. Judges are for back-up DM'ing if you disappear, rule adjudication if there is a problem, and final XP/DM point approval.

Mellubb

First Post
"Splendid we can go now. I have a coach waiting for us outside. Please, follow me.
With that Gregory moves toward door leading you out of the Tavern ad to an awaiting coach. The coach is black and non discript although it appears to lack a driver and horses. As soon every one enters the closes and the coach begins to move.
Gregory asks the group "Are there any final preparations to be made? Food and drink will be provided at no cost and we will be at see for a couple weeks."

stonegod

The lizardfolk settles into the far back of the coach, near a door. It did not like the closed in space. When Gregory asked his question, the lizardfolk ignored him.

OOC: I'll do some equipment update, but as I said earlier, I'll assume Thral'k bought it before reentering the Tavern. You might want to do a check to see who is officially in this and then do a post in the Interface and Tracking thread. Makes it easier to find sheets when you need them (I used it for your guy's stats in SG1).

And feel free to ignore anything I say. Mostly. :)

Mellubb

First Post
stonegod said:
The lizardfolk settles into the far back of the coach, near a door. It did not like the closed in space. When Gregory asked his question, the lizardfolk ignored him.

OOC: I'll do some equipment update, but as I said earlier, I'll assume Thral'k bought it before reentering the Tavern. You might want to do a check to see who is officially in this and then do a post in the Interface and Tracking thread. Makes it easier to find sheets when you need them (I used it for your guy's stats in SG1).

And feel free to ignore anything I say. Mostly. :)

Will Do!!

Genithar, staying near Corran and his stout breastplate, walks quickly to the cab, entering and sitting opposite the lizard man. Rubbing his hands together in barely surpressed glee, the Wizard makes his feelings clear to their employer, 'Fabulous! How shall we make our trip? Via the sea or the air? Or perhaps some other, more arcane, route? I have heard much of groups teleporting to the continent of secrets. Come Gregory, my friend, tell us of the treasure we seek, of it's past, it's location, and it's dangers. We are all eager to join this quest, but any information you might give us will be appreciated.'

ooc; diplomacy check, if you like. Genithar is totally trying to 'butter up' the employer.

stonegod

[sblock=Mellubb]This is OOC, but I finally was awarded my DM credits for running SG1. I wanted to spend them to level up Thral'k (I would have done so before we started if we had them), but I need to get an okay from you first. That's assuming we're not going to be in a combat real soon.[/sblock]

Remove ads