M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Gurdjieff

First Post
Irene, seeing her friends being in trouble and remembering the big guy at the end of the hallway doesn't know what to do, yet. She waits, as she clearly can't enter the fight in her condition, but can't do nothing either. For now, she stays behind the rest of the group, whispering softly: "That's him... I think"

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar shoots a crossbow bolt in the second round at the undead creature.

Not seeing the approaching figure, he only says something on that matter if it is described to him. If so, he whispers that that must be Cranzer, as he assumes that the cleric and the figure he saw during the fight with the bugbear are one and the same.

Peace? If it is Cranzer, our chances for peace are now nearly non-existant. He certainly saw Irene and me, and possibly the others.

Nevertheless, in case talks do happen, Ashnar tries to keep out of the humanoids sight, and appear nondescript, hoping not to be recognized as one of the combatants in the moathouse.

Erekose13

Explorer
Standing at the back of the group near Irene, Tenebrynn really cant see much around the blasted corner. If he does get a good look at the approaching figure from his vantage point he will launch a magic missle or two.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Thanks to have NPCed Rinaldo... I've been sick the last few days, but I am fine now.

Leaving the way out for Charlarn, Rinaldo pull Nurlan out of the way, and try what he can to bind his wounds.

Manzanita

First Post
Sorry for the long delay on this one. Unfortunately it will continue a bit. I was moving & had lost connection. I'm settled in now, mostly, but I've managed to get way behind at my work, where I face a iron Jan 31 deadline on various tax matters. This game requires more concentration that I'm up for at the moment. I'll get it going again soon, by early Feb at the latest. Hey, at least you accumulate 3.2 experience points/day... :uhoh:

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
Sorry for the long delay on this one. Unfortunately it will continue a bit. I was moving & had lost connection. I'm settled in now, mostly, but I've managed to get way behind at my work, where I face a iron Jan 31 deadline on various tax matters. This game requires more concentration that I'm up for at the moment. I'll get it going again soon, by early Feb at the latest. Hey, at least you accumulate 3.2 experience points/day... :uhoh:

I'm sure Nurlan will be pleased to know that, if and when he regains consciousness. :p

No, don't take this as a knock. Everyone's entitled to have a little real life interfere with their gaming. Heck, I spent a month almost incommunicado, so I'm not criticizing you. But I'm eagerly awaiting your return to action. You've been doing such a great job with these games... and so far, I've been impressed at how we've managed to keep things moving.

IC: Nurlan continues to lie bleeding... :(

Remove ads