M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Manzanita

First Post
In fact, let's assume you reach the rockfall and make camp there for the night. Everyone heals their new level of HPs, and in the morning Charlyn can heal Tor and Nurlan, allowing everyone to be awake to plan for the new day.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Manzanita said:
I think everyone will go up a level.

OOC: I looked but couldn't find any info on how hp increases are handled in LEW. Do we role or is it a set amount per HD? Sorry if this is clearly posted somewhere and I missed it.

orsal

LEW Judge
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
OOC: I looked but couldn't find any info on how hp increases are handled in LEW. Do we role or is it a set amount per HD? Sorry if this is clearly posted somewhere and I missed it.

OOC: It's 3/4 of maximum, so as a barbarian, always 9+Con modifier. For d10 and d6 classes, round halves down, but make it up next level.

Oh, and Nurlan v.3 is posted -- see .sig for the link to the character thread.

(Judge Post:
I've added the hp information to the character thread. It was kind of overdue. Orsal, If you haven't already, mail Nimisgod - I'll take a look at your character now.

Edit - Bardic Knowledge should be +5

(6 more to be allotted) - as far as I see, you have used all your skill points. I guess that was from a previous update you forgot to remove?

Knight Otu)

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
As the light of the new day starts to show, Rinaldo wakes up. He takes a few rations and start to cook some food for the group. As the others wake up, he looks at them:

"The breakfast is almost done. I've added some spices to the ration to give them more taste. Hope it will be good. I am not such a good cook. I have no coffee or tea, so it will be water. And the breakfast will not be very hot, I didn't make a good fire, only some hot wood charcoal to bake, I didn't want to have some smoke that would beacon our position to the caravan, if it arrive today. We should hurry today... Which road the caravan is suppose to use?"

orsal

LEW Judge
Living Enworld Judge said:
(Judge Post:
I've added the hp information to the character thread. It was kind of overdue. Orsal, If you haven't already, mail Nimisgod - I'll take a look at your character now.

Edit - Bardic Knowledge should be +5

(6 more to be allotted) - as far as I see, you have used all your skill points. I guess that was from a previous update you forgot to remove?

Knight Otu)

Correct -- I did the revisions in several stages, and made notes about what parts were updated, not yet updated, and partially updated. I've now made the corrections and emailed nimisgod.

Knight Otu

First Post
(Thanks. I've checked again, and you should be ok to be approved. :))

"Good morning, Rinaldo. That looks good!

Ah, yes, you are right, we should hurry, not just because the goblins and this Jezibel may come after us - there is an unjustly imprisoned man in Monemvassia."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Right then, a quick bite to eat and we are off." says Tenebrynn digging into Rinaldo's breakfast. "Wow this is good, what did you say you put in it? Oh which road? Back to the main road where we took this side trek, that goes all the way to Monemvassia."

Manzanita

First Post
Narration

I’m going to do a bit of narration here, to speed things along.

The group returns the Monemvassia. Kim Tensil is very pleased to see them, and very interested in their story. Taking the ears to the authorities, along with the ingots and the testimony of Thain, Philo, and Bombadil, Kim is hopeful of being cleared. (He is currently out on bail.) He hands over 350 gps for the ears of 16 goblins, 32 hobgoblins and 1 bugbear. He is confident of recouping that when he turns them over to the military.

“I’d be a lot happier if we had that Jezibel woman, as well. If we could get a story out of her, I’d definitely be off the hook. You guys have done a bang up job. I’ve spent most of my cash trying to defend myself recently, but I can spare 500 gps for you now. If I get exonerated, I’ll be able to afford the other 500 gps, like I promised.

What are your plans now? You’re welcome to stay in my warehouse if you need a place to stay while you’re in town. If you're interested in working with the military, you might be able to help them take further action against this goblin force."

Remove ads