M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Manzanita

First Post
Charlyn initially cast one CLW on each unconscious PC, healing Tor 9 pts, and Nurlan 10 pts. Combined w/the healing of a peaceful night's sleep, the hp status is as follows: Rinaldo down 6, Tor down 6, Nurlan down 4, Charlyn down 6, Ashnar down 1.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 2

Cleric Spells Prepared (4/3+1: save DC 13 + level):
0–detect magic, guidance, light, mending;
1–cure light wounds, cure light wounds, cure light wounds, sanctuary*.
*Domain spell.

Charlarn has 1 cure light wounds and up to 4 cure minor wounds left.

OOC: I'll e-mail Nimisgod and Knight Otu about level 3 Charlarn

Knight Otu

First Post
(Question for the Scribe-minded: Are you ok with allowing us to scribe scrolls?)

Ashnar seems to be surprised by the turn of events, but offers "I'm fine with going to the city for you and try to convince the officials, but since Nurlan is convinced that it won't help much...
Remembering Lady Persephone's words, I'm inclined to agree, actually. Monemvassia may go through times where the law is determined by the ruler's whims.
"

Manzanita

First Post
At this point it is the still morning. The group left the goblin fort midday yesterday and is now back at the landfall where the orignal battle w/ghouls took place. Let's wait on scribing scroll until we determine where everyone goes.

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think the best plan is for all of us to go to the city. Charlarn, Nurlan, and myself will wait outside the city while Irene and everyone else goes into the city. You can talk to Kim and if we are allowed in, come get us before anything else. If not then see about getting Kim off from his charges so he can let us back into the city. How does that sound to everyone?" says Tenebrynn.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"I agree, Tenebrynn. Kim will be able to help us better on the outside. Let's see if he can have the charges against us dropped."

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan agrees

Steve Jung said:
"I agree, Tenebrynn. Kim will be able to help us better on the outside. Let's see if he can have the charges against us dropped."

"OK, although I suspect we will eventually have to return to the fort to pay Jezibel a visit, and she and her goblin friends will be better prepared for us when we do. Maybe we'll be better prepared for her too."

OOC: Nurlan is now approved for L3

Manzanita

First Post
OK. I'm going to repost as earlier w/slight modifications. See above to review the treasure list as well.

The group returns the Monemvassia. Kim Tensil is very pleased to see them, and very interested in their story. He tells them that the charges against Tenebryn, Nurlan and Charlyn have been dropped and they are free to enter the city. Taking the bovlin ears to the authorities, along with the ingots and the testimony of Thain, Philo, and Bombadil, Kim is hopeful of being cleared. (He is currently out on bail.) He hands over 350 gps for the ears of 16 goblins, 32 hobgoblins and 1 bugbear. He is confident of recouping that when he turns them over to the military.

“I’d be a lot happier if we had that Jezibel woman, as well. If we could get a story out of her, I’d definitely be off the hook. You guys have done a bang up job. I’ve spent most of my cash trying to defend myself recently, but I can spare 500 gps for you now. If I get exonerated, I’ll be able to afford the other 500 gps, like I promised.

What are your plans now? You’re welcome to stay in my warehouse if you need a place to stay while you’re in town. If you're interested in working with the military, you might be able to help them take further action against this goblin force."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Manzanita said:
"What are your plans now? You’re welcome to stay in my warehouse if you need a place to stay while you’re in town. If you're interested in working with the military, you might be able to help them take further action against this goblin force."
Charlarn confers with the others. "What do you think? We can stay in the warehouse tonight and go back to the goblin lair tomorrow."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo di Senzio, Merchant(Rogue) lvl 4

"We have a lots of good, I suggest, if we are not in a hurry, to give me a day to sell all this and to better prepare ourselves. With the money, we will be able to have better equipement, and maybe even some scolls, as I've seen some caster using many of them. And I would like to have more than one potion for myself."

Last edited:

Remove ads