M3: Tenebrynn and Ashnar (Patlin judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Tenebrynn" he replies to Abraham, shaking his hand when offered. Tenebrynn smiles as Abraham shouts out the Nurlan, wondering how this will play out.

Should I be staying here for now? or head back to the group thread?

Manzanita

First Post
I think I'll keep you separate for a little longer.

Nurlan greets the mustached man behind the bar. "Good evening, sir. My name is Nurlan, and my friend and I would like a room in your fine inn. As you may have just heard from the gentleman I met outside, I am a travelling musician, and once Mordik and I have settled in I would also appreciate the chance to sing for your patrons."

To Nurlan, Abraham says, "Ah. Yes, of course. You are welcome here. We have several rooms available. They all have two beds. They are 12 s.p. per night." He pulls a bood out from beneath the counter, and writes in it briefly, and takes the money. "Show them to room 1, quickly now." he shouts to a serving boy. "We want them back in for entertainment!"

"Busy night." quips Beshcar. "Are you staying here, too, Tenebrynn?"

Manzanita

First Post
Tenebrynn sees Nurlan and Mordik re-enter from a side door, having been led out by a serving boy named James to see their room.

At the same time, Rinaldo, Ashnar, and Eanos enter through the main door.

At this point, please return to the main thread, as everyone is together.

Erekose13

Explorer
Retiring to his room after all the others have left, Tenebrynn waves goodnight to Abraham.

In his room he sets down his belongings and does a quick search of the room. When assured he is alone, he casts his locate object concentrating on the button and trying to locate the jacket/vest it came from or other identical buttons.

Manzanita

First Post
Tenebrynn locks the door and searches. Interestingly, he senses, rather than feels, a secret door under the carpet. After a bit of work, he is able to pull the carpet up from under the table and roll it back, revealing a secret trap door on the floor. It is about 3 foot square, and appears to open up. There is nothing else of note discovered in the room.

His locate object spell detects a button similar to the one he was given by Prince Medius in the common room. Probably on the vest of the innkeeper.

Manzanita

First Post
Tenebrynn has no experience at searching for traps, and examines the door uncertainly. Finding nothing suspicious, he nervously pulls on the ring, but finds it locked from underneath.

Erekose13

Explorer
With no way to unlock it, Tenebrynn looks around for something heavy to place on it, such as the leg of his bed or something similarly large.

Manzanita

First Post
Sliding the bed over to place a leg on the top is not difficult for a muscular librarian such as Tennebrynn.

Ready for morning? If so, what's your plan for tomorrow?

Last edited:

Remove ads