M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Okay here are the spells I have memorized (same as pre-Kazikazi fight)
0th - Detect Magic (V,S), Light (V, M - firefly or moss), Mage Hand (V,S), Message (V,S,F - Copper wire), Daze (V, S, M - pinch of wool)
1st - Mage Armor (V, S, F - leather), Magic Missle x2 (V,S), True Strike (V,F - wooden target), Shield (V,S)
2nd - Detect Thoughts (V,S,F - copper piece), Scorching Ray x3 (V,S)

- crossed out the ones that I dont have components for, none have been cast yet except mage armor. leaves me with most of my offensive spells which is good when thats most of what you memorize. figure my loincloth could be wool or something that would let me cast daze, the component is pretty open.[/sblock]

"I have most of my arsenal available at the moment, how are you doing Ashnar?" says Tenebrynn in the darkness.

Manzanita

First Post
Razh finds that the room is roughly circular, about 30 feet in diameter. The four exits are all about 8 to 10 feet wide, of roughly cut stone. Down one of the passages Raseriet thinks he can see a faint flicker of light, which moves slightly. Razh thinks he's about 100 to 200 feet underground.

Searching the floor, the dwarf finds no stones suitable as good striking weapons. There are 12 small rocks, and, oddly enough, an empty scroll case made of bone, partially buried in sand.

Persumably, the dwarf will also tell the party members about the silent hirsute man sitting in the room.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

Razh picks up the scroll case and fiddles with it for a minute before announcing his discovery to the rest of the group. "Oi... Eh, Ah think Ah found some kind o' wizard scroll or somethin'." He hands it to the first spell caster who expresses interest. "Oh. An' Ah went down that tunnel fer a bit, seems like there's some light at the end. Don' know why they'd put us down 'ere and give us a way out, though... Might be a trap o' some sort. Oh, an' there's a strange man sittin' across the room from us. Ah thought he might speak up, but 'e's jus' lookin' at us."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"I'll hold my attack for your word, then, Nurlan," Eanos says. As Razh describes the room, Eanos frowns, though obviously only the dwarf can see it.

"Perhaps it is not an exit, but rather an entrance. The layout, and the fact we were lowered in here, makes this feel disturbingly akin to a gladiator pit."

orsal

LEW Judge
Rae ArdGaoth (Rasereit) said:
"Oh, an' there's a strange man sittin' across the room from us. Ah thought he might speak up, but 'e's jus' lookin' at us."

"Where?" Nurlan asks. When Rasereit indicates where he is (I'm assuming he does) Nurlan turns that way and addresses the unseen person. "Sir, I take it you are the person responsible for guarding us?"

Erekose13

Explorer
While Nurlan approaches the other man in the dungeon, Tenebrynn turns to the sound of Razh's voice, "Razh, you said there are other tunnels and light. Could you be a bit more specific about the layout, I am afraid that you are the only one who can see down here."

Manzanita

First Post
The man raises his head at Nurlan's question, but then puts it down again without answering. He's naked except for a loincloth himself.

Knight Otu

First Post
"I retain some nice portion of my spells as well. And, from what the dragon said, Eanos is not far off about the gladiator pit. The dragon wants her hatchlings to hunt. Us."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos shudders at Ashnar's revelation, then steels himself and turns to where he last heard Razh's voice.

"Obviously my eyes will be of little use, Razh, but if you can get me to the tunnel you think has light at the end, my ears are as keen as ever. Maybe I can hear something that will give us a better idea of what may be at the other end."

[sblock=OOC] Listen +12 whenever Eanos gets to the exit in question.[/sblock]

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
The man raises his head at Nurlan's question, but then puts it down again without answering. He's naked except for a loincloth himself.

I assume Nurlan has no way of knowing this, unless Razh tells him?

Remove ads