M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED

Knight Otu

First Post
"I agree, especially as long as we can't see anything. You don't suppose we could start a fire somehow with what we have?"
If only thefire spells I have could ignite flammables...

Velmont

First Post
"I start to think they aren't so intelligent. It isn,t like we would be very discreet." tells Rinaldo, as the ants seems to ignore them. "Hello! My name is Rinaldo, can someone help us?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn waits patiently. He'd rather not have to fight the ants without a weapon as it'd be a waste of spells if he had to use them here.

orsal

LEW Judge
just so you know I'm still here...

Nurlan waits to see if Rinaldo gets any response -- he expects none -- before deciding whether he has any tools appropriate to teh situation.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

Razh winces as Rinaldo calls out to the giant insects. "D'ye have t'talk t'them?" he mutters mostly to himself. But he defers to the merchant's experience and says nothing too loudly. He just gets ready to run like the dickens if the ants start to swarm him and the party.

Velmont

First Post
"Yeah... sounds a bit deseperate, but it can happen three things. They answer, they ignore us, they attack us. The later would most likely already happen, I doubt they can't see or hear us. It worth the try." whispers Rinaldo, keeping an hear on any possible answer.

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: I'm confused. Just to make sure I got it. One of the four passage ways leading from our pit of despair ended in an ant colony? Have they responded to Rinaldo or is that what we are waiting on? sorry to ask, just want to clarify things in my head)

rln

Explorer
OOC: It split into two, of which the left exit lead to the ant colony. Manzanita was going to be away for 10 days, I guess he'll be back after the weekend.

Manzanita

First Post
The ants don't respond to Rinaldo's shouts. Hogarth says "Ants are not uncommon. "This giant variety is best left alone, as they can be quite dangerous. I'm not aware that they are any more intelligent than their smaller cousins."

Yes, I'm back and ready to roll again. I'm intentionally not putting up a map, because its approriate that the group is somewhat confused and has trouble visualizing their whereabouts.

Velmont

First Post
"OK, if they can be aggresive, we will have to look for another way. Let's continue, if the left passage wasn't a good one, let's try the second left-most passge... in that case, the right one. Razh, you can lead teh way, as usual."

[SBLOCK=Crude Map]
Code:
       Ants
         \     /
          \   /
           \ /
            |
            |
            |
            |
Light ------X------
            |