Trailer Madame Web | Official Trailer

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
In the comics 2 become Spiderwoman, the 2nd and 3rd ones respectively, the 3rd because Spidergirl instead. I suspect they will get alternate code names,they all can't all be called Spiderwoman in the same movie.

to me Spider woman is Jessica Drew and Madam Webb was an old blind lady in a cosmic chair
never really kept up with Spider-Man beyond his TV shows. I didnt realise there were so many female spideys around besides Jessica and Gwen

to me Spider woman is Jessica Drew and Madam Webb was an old blind lady in a cosmic chair
never really kept up with Spider-Man beyond his TV shows. I didnt realise there were so many female spideys around besides Jessica and Gwen

They may have alternate plans for Jessica Drew, maybe her own movie. Plus I suspect, these "Spidergirl/Spiderwoman" will go by alternate code names like they do at times in the comics, so as to avoid confusion. They can't call all three of them Spiderwoman/girl.

Also there is a "Spiderwoman" getting her own show on Amazon, she's called Silk and she's Korean.

Richards

Legend
I was wondering how they were going to make a decent movie about an old, blind woman sitting in a chair seeing the future. This looks like a much better approach.

Here's the only version of Madame Web I knew about:

1700184144530.png

Johnathan

Remove ads