• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maddgoth’s Castle (restart?)

Scotley

Hero
I'm pleased with the game so far. It seems to be a good group and you are handling the game smoothly. I could play a little better, I've made some sub-optimal choices so far, but I'm sure I'll get more comfortable with Theobold's abilities as we go along. I will have little or no computer access from 12/24 thru 12/28 due to holiday travel. Feel free to npc Theobold as needed. Keep up the good work!

Voadam

Legend
I will be out on Thursday, 12/22, Monday 12/26, and Wednesday 12/28- Monday Jan. 2.

I was a little frustrated trying to get at the roper, but I did not make a character who can fly, just a dwarf who smacks things with his fists. I hope the lack of flying does not neutralize him as we progress. I've been enjoying it so far and look forward to smacking more underdark things around.

Ion

Explorer
My posting may be a little more sporatic for the next little while too... (not that I've said much lately as there wasn't much choice in what Erik would do dangling from a roper ;) )

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
looks like we have a quoum for resuming posts on the 27th, and a few more before the first -
Voadam are you okay with being NPCd or relegated to the background until you return on the 2nd?

good job with the roper fight btw - I wish I could draw the images of people dangling from the ceiling - trying to fight a toothy stalagtitie. Or of Konrad and Erik trying to pull the whole thing down on their own heads. This being D&D they would have surrived - but the image was priceless. :)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Check in ?

I have decent records for the IC thread, but wasn't able to recover anything from google.
I figure the best way would be just to say that the Troll in the pit is finished off without difficulty, and to start from there.

everyone up for it ?

Remove ads