• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maddgoth’s Castle (restart?)

Voadam

Legend
Hope my actions suit the situation.

Since the tentacles latched on I figure they are in reach and so a full attack.

Otherwise I might be able to jump up (move action) and smack him one at +12, or even jump and grab a tentacle and hold on (improved grapple) so others can smack it in melee.

Checking out the synergy and movement bonuses it turns out I've got a +22 on jump, how high would I have to jump to hit it or to grab a tentacle?

Ion

Explorer
I'm not at all clear on where this monster is in relation to the gate, and where the gate is in relation to where the party is. Is it possible to get some sort of picture, or better description?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
I was trying for going without a picture -

Lets try this one - squares are 10x10, Konrad is below the Stalactite.
Ill wait for Endivor to run the next round, or at least wait till monday.

Attachments

• madd.bmp
    123.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Ion

Explorer
doesn't need to be a picture, just a little more description of the scene maybe? That did help alot though. thanks.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Asher- you cant become a hipogriff - its not an animal. Erik is right next to you under the corner of the stalactite.

Erik you and Konrad can pull togeather - it will reset you iniatitives.
hmm still no Endovior....

Ion

Explorer
Wicked. I'll wait until Konrad is good to go, and if Asher casts guidance on me, i'll use it on this roll as well.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Endovior is getting NPC'd this round to keep up paceing,
I dropped him an e-mail, and he has been to Enworld since we started.
hopefully he will check in soon.

Remove ads