[Mage: the Awakening] Legacy of the Stone Assembly

Hm... would you allow me the option of leaving the rotes open for now, and filling them in later in the chronical without spending xp? If not, I'll probably just pass on them.

Also, I like the Pokerface specialty, so I'll go with that.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Hmmmm probably. but I may be a little restrictive on how you spend them. (eg. I probably won't let you get two 3 dot rotes with your character creation points, so you can spend less experience on cheaper ones.)

Thondor

Hmmm, unbelievable how fast the play-by-post forum has moved over the past few days. Right now our thread iss on the third page! There are a couple new 'posts' from me. Maybe I didn't give you much to work with . . . a post again on Monday if I havn't heard anything from anyone. (You could just post here and say 'move it along please')

If you want to look up the rules for temenos, look up "The Astral Planes" p. 283-286 in Mage, and "Meditation" p. 66 in WoD core book.

Shayuri

First Post
Hey there. Sorry, just had a busy few days, couldn't update more than a few threads.

I read my little note too, but I'm kind of torn about what to do about it. I'll make up my mind and post today though. Sorry for the delay!

Thondor

Well I should be able to devote a little more time to this now.

Questions:
Levana
What do you folks want to do about Levanna? The main issue here is that I can't find any character sheet for her, so that makes keeping her involved hard.
My thought was to have her stay out of the Temenos to be the 'trusted' person on the outside. After that, maybe slowly have her written out.
Goliath
If you want Goliath to go with you into the Temenos, he will. If not he won't. let me know.

If you folks can repost your updates of yout characters that I asked for soon that'd be super.

For my part I'm going to try to make up a quick list of Characters you've met (and or heard about) and post it up here in the next few days.

PS: is it just me or did they shorten the number of threads that are displayed per page? :confused:
I think I may have to add the links to these threads to my signiature, just so I can find them easily.

Thondor

I'm moving tomorrow so I may not respond to posts for a little while. I'm going to move the story boldly forward with the next post unless something of particular interest comes up in the meantime.

Thondor

Hmm, hopefully. I have noticed that in another game I'm in Walking Dad hasn't posted in some time. Hopefully he gets back to it. (Mind you I think he usually only posts twice a week or so.)

Hopefully we'll here from them soon.

After I jump things forward if we still havn't heard anything from them, I'll send them PM's, Linking the game thread, (which hides so fast these days), abd seeing if they're still up for it.

I havn't posted much thats clearly inspiring for actions yet, so I'll try to work on that.

Shayuri

First Post
Doh! I didn't even think.

Walking Dad has left the building. Awhile back he posted in Talking the Talk that he had to stop posting for an indeterminate period.

Anyone else? :)

Thondor

Hmm How did I miss that.

Thoughts are peculating. Not sure how to approach this. Good thing i have sketchy access to internet at best right now. Or I might be tempted to do something . . .

we'll wait a bit to see if Magic checks in

Remove ads