Mage: The Awakening PbP - Nemesis

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Perhaps he just hasn't got back yet from wherever he found himself after coming back to his senses?" Hal put forward an idea, "After all, how far can a person get in a couple of days?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"Perhaps he just hasn't got back yet from wherever he found himself after coming back to his senses?" Hal put forward an idea, "After all, how far can a person get in a couple of days?"
Starbuck looks puzzled, “Who is Gawain and what does he have to do with this missing time business? I am assuming he is in the know, but you think a single mage as the power to make several awakened forget what happened over two days? That is pretty damn ridiculous.”

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Gawain didn't tell me much in the short time he was here. I had hoped to question him over a couple of things. There were still things I wanted to know, if he could tell me," Harlequin admitted, "He was with the Mysterium, so it could be wise to check in with the local Mysterium in case he went to his order for assistance following the loss of time. He said he only needed a few days of sanctuary, I hope he's still here somewhere.

"On top of that I wouldn't mind hearing some news on those Banishers, and what was done about them in the past couple of days."

Last edited:

Aenion

First Post
"Actually Gawain didn't really tell us anything, other than that he knew Winnie," Morrigan speaks up, she was having a hard time resisting rolling her eyes whenever Starbuck resorted to slang, "I have a feeling he is behind, or at least involved in, our loss of time in some way or another. If we do speak to the Mysterium I suggest we keep silent on our loss of time. Last thing we need is some scholar snooping around. We should also look into securing the store better."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hal nodded as he took in Morrigan's words, "Alrighty then. Starbuck, would you know how we can arrange a meeting with the Mysterium here in town?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Hal nodded as he took in Morrigan's words, "Alrighty then. Starbuck, would you know how we can arrange a meeting with the Mysterium here in town?"
"Yeah," she shrugs, "I can make that happen. But I am going with."

She pulls out her phone, heading upstairs.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Harlequin nodded acceptingly, and wondered how Starbuck would react when she eventually found out he was a Guardian. It was an amusing line of thought, and brought a smile to Hal's face.

"I'm going to get changed and freshen up. Can't be looking too dishevelled when trying to make friends," and he disappears up the stairs into the store.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Well you lot are pretty quiet," Harlequin came back down the stairs in a different outfit.

The effort he invested into his appearance was a quality he shared with most Mastigos. He took a seat and looked over his colleagues in turn.

"Lost in thought are we? I must admit we have a number of things on our communal plate at present. Time loss aside, is there anything that's weighing upon your minds?"

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Gah! I totally missed this thread! My apologies to everyone! Lost track of the thread while I was out of town.)

Thessaly looks at Harlequin, then at the others, a little forlornly. "It's just, the more I think about it, the scarier it gets. I thought I was decently careful...and then something like this happens and suddenly I realize I was wide open all along. I think this must be how...a goldfish raised in a tank must feel when it first sees a shark, you know? I didn't know how -big- things could get."

She nods at Morrigan. "So I guess securing the store's a good idea, in addition to all the other good ideas. How do we do it?"

Aenion

First Post
Shayuri said:
(OOC - Gah! I totally missed this thread! My apologies to everyone! Lost track of the thread while I was out of town.)

Thessaly looks at Harlequin, then at the others, a little forlornly. "It's just, the more I think about it, the scarier it gets. I thought I was decently careful...and then something like this happens and suddenly I realize I was wide open all along. I think this must be how...a goldfish raised in a tank must feel when it first sees a shark, you know? I didn't know how -big- things could get."

She nods at Morrigan. "So I guess securing the store's a good idea, in addition to all the other good ideas. How do we do it?"

Morrigan looks up at Thess, "How do we do it? I'd start off with some mundain means of security. I'd like to install surveillance cameras to monitor the store and decent anti-burglary lock on the frontdoor, that should be enough to keep most people from snooping around where they shouldn't. Of course that won't do much against one of our kind or any other being that goes bump in the night," she frowns, she was about to step on less familiar turf, "We should look into setting up wards. I honestly don't have much practice with these. Maybe Hal has more expertise in this matter."

Remove ads