• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Magfest

Rocky777

First Post
You can find information about at magfest. org Near DC and a really fun time.

MAGFest 2016
When
Thu, February 18, 12am – Sun, February 21, 12am
Where
201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745, USA (map)
Description
Short for "Music And Gaming Festival," MAGFest is a four day long party dedicated to the appreciation of video game music, gaming of all types, and the gaming community. The festival runs 24 hours a day, and offers consoles, arcades, tabletop, LAN, live video game cover bands, chiptunes, vendors, guest speakers, and much much more.

It's not a convention, it's a festival!

What makes MAGFest unique is that it's a non-profit event run by fans for fans. There are no corporate sponsors, no over-crowded showfloors, and no top-secret-behind-closed-doors showings. MAGFest is built from the ground up to be a party-like atmosphere with focus on community and fan creations, which creates an environment that no other expo or convention can ever recreate.
magfest. org
Added :Tue Dec 08 2015 09:31:14 GMT-0700 (MST)

NeverLucky

First Post
There will be AL at MAGFest. You can find more information on the Maryland AL Facebook group, where there's a link to a form for DM registration at MAGFest. I assume more info for players will be available in the near future. I would link you, but my account is apparently not old enough to post links atm.

Remove ads