Magic : The Gathering Creatures

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
CR 3 it is. (I keep forgetting that I really need to run tests with these things against NPCs I've created for just such purposes (since I lack a group :/))

Krishnath

First Post
I know it is hard sometimes, but you could always look for a group to game with :D

My next three creatures of magic (not counting slivers), will all be swarms: School of Piranha (Exodus), Flow of Maggots (Ice Age), and Brood of Cockroaches (Visions).

Later,

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
Yay cockroaches! :)

And yea I could, the problem is (along with the whole no job thing as well) there is one car between three people, plus I might be leaving the area soon for a good while anyway.

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
Actually, long story short, taking an extended visit in another country. After I get back from that then maybe I can start up or find a group. (And that depends largely on how things go while over there.)

Suffice to say, blarg and such.

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
Don't mind me, I'm just a whee bit hyper today.

Bottle Gnomes
Diminutive Construct
Hit Dice: ¼d10 (1)
Initiative: +3 (+3 Dex)
Speed: 5 Ft
AC: 17 (+4 Size, +3 Dex)
Attacks: 2 Claw +2 Melee
Damage: Claw 1-2
Face/Reach: 1 Ft 0 Ft
Special Attacks: Nil
Special Qualities: Construct Immunities, Darkvision 60’, Bottled Healing
Saves: Ref: +3 Fort: +0 Will: +1
Abilities: Str:6, Dex:16, Con:-, Int: -, Wis: 12, Cha: 9
Skills: None
Feats: None
Climate/Terrain: Any
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: ¼
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always Neutral
Advancement: 1-2 HD (Tiny)

Bottle gnomes were created long ago by a Gnomish healer, as a sort of joke and a bit of healing, and a bit of light for an adventuring friend who found himself in dungeons often enough. They look like one inch tall, copper gnomes with pointed hats and clawed hands and feet. They have a round glass dome in the center of their body making the stomach and back. Within this dome light flickers about.

Since then many of these little toys have been built, and many an adventurer owes their life to the bottle gnome.

Combat

Bottle gnomes are usually programmed to follow a certain group of adventurers, any of them may strike the gnome to release the healing. Bottle gnomes will claw at any other creatures that try to take their healing power, usually unsuccessfully.

Bottled Healing (Su): Each bottle gnome has a bottled cure moderate wounds and light spells contained within their glass stomach. This is what makes the bottle gnome’s stomach glow constantly. If a bottle gnome is broken the cure moderate wounds spell is released on all creatures within 5 feet of the bottle gnome. The light spell is dissipated once the bottle is broken. Both spells are cast as if by 10th level clerics.

Construct: Immune to mind-influencing effects, poison, disease, and similar effects. Not subject to critical hits, subdual damage, ability damage, energy drain, or death from massive damage.

Construction Cost: 900 GP for spell ingredients, 300 GP for the body. 400 XP must be invested.

Last edited:

Kitsunekaboom

First Post
And thus it has been added. Glad this form is around, have intended to put these up on a site one day. Now I have people to help double check things I ommit. :)

Remove ads