Major WotC Announcement At Origins?

El_Gringo

First Post
RogueJK said:

Adkison.

(It's an old joke. Don't feel bad if you don't get it. ;))

You take me for some kind of newbie? I've been lurking these boards for years now. :D Speaking of which, anyone interesting in purchasing the services of a well-experienced DM?

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
El_Gringo said:
You take me for some kind of newbie? I've been lurking these boards for years now. :D Speaking of which, anyone interesting in purchasing the services of a well-experienced DM?

:p stay on topic here! we're supposed to be creating wild rumours about the announcement so some lurker can go into his FLGS and pretend to know everything because he "heard it on ENWorld and everyone knows that all the big shots hang out there".

no pimping yourself on this thread, go find somewhere else :p

Furn_Darkside

First Post
toberane said:

D&D 3E Service Pack 2, with critical update notification! :)

I just hope they don't screw up my Monster Manual drivers- my players get mad when a regular fight with goblins leads to he blue screen of character death.

FD

Agamon

Adventurer
Yay! Happy dance! D&D is going back to the guy that brought it back from it's deathbed. No more soulless corperation owned by a soul-sucking conglomerate!

Maybe all our friends like Monte, Bruce and Sean will return too...oh boy oh boy oh boy

scadgrad

First Post
ho hum....

My money is on a big sell-off of the D&D IP to either Martha Stewart, Worldcom, or Enron.

I'll cast my vote for Martha Stewart. The image of all those suburban soccer moms flocking to embrace D&D is just so...so...well wrong really.

And so it goes...

toberane

First Post
Agamon said:
Yay! Happy dance! D&D is going back to the guy that brought it back from it's deathbed. No more soulless corperation owned by a soul-sucking conglomerate!

Maybe all our friends like Monte, Bruce and Sean will return too...oh boy oh boy oh boy

Did you get confirmation of this somewhere, or is this a reaction to the rumor?

Remove ads