• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Making Prints

Xyanthon

First Post
I was wondering what the best way to make professional art prints from my work would be? Most of my work is B&W pen & ink but I also have some accrylic paintings. I was just curious how others out there go about making prints of their work.

Thanks,

John

Meloncov

First Post
cafepress has a print making service. If you want more control then that, you should proably talk to a local printing press.

James Heard

Explorer
I have another artist friend who goes regularly to make prints at the local printers, and it seems to be a good deal for her even though I think the coffee mugs are a little cheap looking. I imagine any good printer in your area could do the same, and they usually have fliers outlining their rates so you don't even have to talk with the creeps any more than you have to.

Xyanthon

First Post
Thanks guys. Anyone else out there that has prints made of their work? I'm especially interested in having prints made of accrylic paintings.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads