Making trouble for a womaniser

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
The daughter of some very powerful NPC falls hopelessly desperatly in love with him and daddy comes by to make sure that he 'does right by his little girl' (Who is, of course, pregnant).

Or his reputation could begin to precede him, he may be a notorious lover to the ladies but men, obviously have a lower opinion of him.

Or combine both of these. He starts to leave behind pregant women. His reputation precedes him. Everywhere the party goes, paternity suits await them (even places they have never been before -- there are always young pregnant women who need a scapegoat so their true love isn't killed).

mmu1

First Post
I fail to see how most of those won't be at least as much trouble for for the party as for the character. They're not going to dump him to deal with it on his own, are they?

The real question is - how do the other players feel about it. If they don't mind, then who cares? Take your adventure hooks wherever you can. (if only their characters care, make sure to let them know it's up to them to set his PC straight)

If they do, and don't feel like spending table time cleaning up after the "player" instead of devoting time to their PCs, then it's an OOC issue and should be dealt with as such.

Last edited:

Nightchilde-2

First Post
A succubus hears about his prowess and will stop at nothing...NOTHING...to have him. And I do mean that in the "locked up in her basement" way.

Or, y'know, syphillis.

(BTW, am I the only one bothered by jaerdaph's avatar in regards to this particular thread?) :D

Kaodi

Hero
It's all fun and games until your new girlfriend starts killing your party members.

One of my favourite issues of Dragon was the Hallowe'en issue from years ago that featured a bunch of different villainous archetypes, including The Lover. She was the best, I think.

Morgana

First Post
The really evil option

Or his latest conquest turns out to be some kind of weird parasite-planting monster which means he ends up "pregnant".....

I am an evil female DM however, and some people minght consider this messing with his character just a bit too much....:]

Dragon Snack

First Post
It's pretty tough to set something up that only targets the PC in question, since the party should be a team after all.

I do really like the idea of making him pregnant though... :devil:

But then that has issues of it's own.

The Crying Game - 'nuff said.
Fair warning, this broke up a Serenity game I was involved in. Of course, it was the GMs brother who had the amorous PC, so there may have been some other issues underneath that "event"...

can I just say more often then not I HATE when people do this sort of thing.

:rant: My friend Randy use to make every character a mix of Captian Kirk and any bad rapper talking about playas...and it really gets under my skin. It takes up WAY too much game time on padding his ego, becuse he can't imagin keeping his ;);););) in his pants. Even worse is when becuse he creates such a sture with it that when you want your charcter to actualy settle down and have a family you get lumped in with his BS... The worst part was 2 years ago when my other friends younger sister (15) joined the game for all of 10 seconds (ok 3 or 4 nights) and left becuse she got sick of his attitude. :rant:

Sorry, but I had to get that rant off my chest after 8 years, and atleast 10 characters he has played that I remember...

But yea tech the guy a leason

Set

First Post
I have aleady thought about throwing a succubus at him but I want something more creative.

Doppleganger. It just wanted to get him nekkid (and sleepy) so it could steal his stuff and leave. It's never fun when a little somthing, something turns out to be a little someTHING, someTHING, if ya know what I mean...

Or he could meet a friendly dagger-toting lass named something like Lorena Hobbit, who turns out to not take being discarded well.

Remove ads