Making Up For Lost Time

der_kluge

Adventurer
My computer motherboard also got fried by lightning last Saturday. I just picked it up yesterday. It sucked being without it for a week. I still got on from work, so I wasn't totally lost.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
As you may have noticed, I haven't been so busy on the boards during this week. I was having technical difficulties with my wireless connection. Eh. Thankfully, I got my friend to troubleshoot the problem and told me how to fix it over the phone. So now I'm making up for lost time. Yay!

One, the first rule of the universe, time lost, is time lost. So...just continue from where you left off.:cool:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Dearie, and here I was hoping you were off having wild romps in the woods with fire pixies and demonesses. I had such high hopes for you lad... :(

Damn!

At least he left Worf and Darth Maul alone. They're MINE! :]

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Algolei said:
My computer was destroyed by lightning and I only just got it replaced. :)

Who...who are all you people? :uhoh:

Next time make sure you are in the right room when you go practicing lightning bolts... that way, noone or nothing gets hurt/damaged in the process... unless they're an enemy. Then it's fair game! :]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
At least he left Worf and Darth Maul alone.
Actually, while I was in Vegas I got a pic of myself added to the cast of TNG: standing to the left of Patrick Stewart and in front of Gates McFadden and Jonathan Frakes who is to the left of Michael Dorn.

Remove ads