Making your own power cards

Thindaraiel

First Post
{D&D-Ander-symbol.mse-symbol-font } is the only directory with "Ander" in its name that contains icons.

I am { using the Anders enhanced version }

If you use the enhanced version, you should have a directory named D&D-Ander-icons.mse-include
In the enhanced version, this is the only directory where you should find range icons.

if this is not the case, we do not have the same template...

tintagel

Explorer
Some updates to my card templates:

*** Changes in 2.2 ***

• Class and Level fields are broken into 2 separate fields for easier sorting and searching in the table. This may break older card sets, but should be easy to fix the cards - just re-enter the class and level data. I've uploaded a newer version of the MSE sets to incoporate this change and spare you some time: 4E.educatedgamer.net - click on Powercards
  • Templates are much more streamlined and now have the background separated from the labels. This serves 2 functions:
  • ** You can now change the background for any template and place the texture that you want in there. Just copy over the old background.png file (make a backup first!)
  • ** File size for the installer and subsequent updates are significantly reduced since each card basically resuses the same frames. Installation file size went from 74 MB to13.5 MB and that's with 3 new templates
  • Swordmage and Warlock: Dark Pact themes are now incorporated into the main installation. Genasi and Drow themes are available on: 4E.educatedgamer.net for free - with all of my other race themes.
  • A Generic Racial and Generic Class template is now part of the set, for custom data sets.
  • The Item card template now has 3 different item styles, plus the basic 3 at-will, encounter, and daily. That's 6 styles with heroic, paragon, and epic variants each.
Nab the templates here:
4E Power Cards

I also re-did my second wind and action point cards, if anyone wants them (attached). You might notice some familiar art... LOL

Attachments

• actionpoint.jpg
    actionpoint.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 159
  • second-wind.jpg
    second-wind.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 178

DennisB

First Post
Thanks, i have cards for
powers
Skills
Feats
Race
Class
Rituals
Equipment
Weapons
Armor
Magic Items
Monsters

All of which is a different style and backgrounds. If you want copies of them just let me know and i will send them as i finish them.
All of which will be done within 3 - 5 months.

Llwynog

First Post
If you use the enhanced version, you should have a directory named D&D-Ander-icons.mse-include
In the enhanced version, this is the only directory where you should find range icons.

if this is not the case, we do not have the same template...
Apparently we don't. Or at least not entirely.

Before settling on the modified Ander's set, I installed nearly every MSE template listed on this thread so my data folder is rather cluttered. Having to reinstall some of the templates as they got updated just made things worse when they tended to overwrite each other.

I may have to wipe the whole thing and start over with just the template I want to clear out all the clutter.

Llwynog

First Post
I removed every D&D related data folder from my MSE installation then redownload both Ander's and Thindaraiel's templates but it seems that the version of Thindaraiel's template that I have lacks the range spaces which I find incredibly handy.

Where can I download the newest versions and do I need to install Ander's first or is Thindaraiel's complete without it?

Thanks.

Remove ads