Making your own power cards

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hey, folks! We want to make sure that we're not hosting or linking to illegal use of WotC's IP. That's been a big problem with power cards. As a result, if you've linked to a problematic site anywhere in this thread, or have wotc IP uploaded here in power card form, please remove it.

Morrus has provided additional guidelines in a sticky thread in this forum.

Thanks!

FdL

First Post
Ander's new cards for UCS

I like Ander's card template an I've been using it a lot.

I like it has the boxes where I can write with a pencil the exact current attack mod and damage. It's more of a quick reference on how what to roll that way.

No, I've noticed they designed the new version without them, and I was totally bummed about it.

Is there another version of them which has the boxes? I mean compatible with the UCS. No other card compares to these for me, because none seems to have the thing of the boxes.

If not, I'll be forced to use the old ones I've been using.

Edit: Been looking at all the sets in UCS, and noticed they show my loved writeable white boxes in the previews, in fact, there are some invisible fields that look like them in the card design. How do I enable them? Did i install anything wrong?

Last edited:

dreamwisp

First Post
Hirahito--
I'm in love. You rock my world. I, and my 7 other cronies who have been playing every Friday since '02 sincerely appreciate your efforts and phenomenal cards.

You guys all rock!

kingworks

Explorer
Hello,

I'm new here. I have been printing out Ander's wonderful set for my PC's.

I would like to use it for Rituals as well as Powers. To that end, I've created some icons, but have no idea how to add them to the MSE. I PM'ed Ander about this, but he may be too busy/uninterested/etc at the moment.

Does anyone have any experience with adding images/icons to the MSE?

You can view them here.

Llwynog

First Post
Hello,

I'm new here. I have been printing out Ander's wonderful set for my PC's.

I would like to use it for Rituals as well as Powers. To that end, I've created some icons, but have no idea how to add them to the MSE. I PM'ed Ander about this, but he may be too busy/uninterested/etc at the moment.

Does anyone have any experience with adding images/icons to the MSE?

You can view them here.
I like your icons but don't really know how to get them into MSE. The most I've done is swap out the existing icons for some I liked better. My attempts to add new ones have met with abject failure.

kingworks

Explorer
kitsunegami said:
I like your icons but don't really know how to get them into MSE. The most I've done is swap out the existing icons for some I liked better. My attempts to add new ones have met with abject failure.
Thanks.

I can copy and paste the icons used within the set, and when I use the M:TG template to create item cards, it has a space marked "Double click to add photo."

That's as far as I've gotten, myself.

Remove ads