• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man, I freakin' love these new Dungeon Tiles

Viking Kitten

First Post
The Dungeon Tiles are a great product at a great price. At $10 for a set, its cheaper than most pdf dungeon tile sets. The only problem I see is that you need a box or a ziplock bag to store them in.

Gold Roger

First Post
I think they look really sweet. Sadly, last time I checked my FOGS (Friendly Online Gaming Shop) didn't have them though (rare for them, they even have almost all 3rd party stuff).

I think the moment I saw they had a simple tavern in there I was done for. I'm getting three packs of these the moment I can.

rom90125

Banned
Banned
I'm missing something here...can you create custom dungeons with these? For example, if I have a t-intersection, with a long rectangle room on the left, and an octagon room on the right, can I create them with Dungeon Tiles?

Viking Kitten

First Post
rom90125 said:
I'm missing something here...can you create custom dungeons with these? For example, if I have a t-intersection, with a long rectangle room on the left, and an octagon room on the right, can I create them with Dungeon Tiles?

Yes, except for the octagon room. There's no tile for that in the first set.

wayne62682

First Post
Quick question.. what are these tiles made out of? Thick cardboard? Paper (I assume not since someone mentioned them being durable)? My group usually uses a battlemat and draws the rooms (our current GM has one of those huge pads of graph paper and draws out the entire dungeon/area on it); we have one person who owns that Dwarven Forge stuff but not that many... would this be a good investment then?

Remove ads