Man on the Run IC Thread

Bront

The man with the probe
Shadow looks around and decides she doesn't like the shot. She aims at the man with the crossbow (#1) and looks for an opening.

OOC: Hold action, fire if she gets a clear shot (IE, not in melee)

Animus

Explorer
Round 4

[sblock=Inits]
Init rolls.
Baddies Init.

Aaron
Shadow
Troba (new)
Hoborne (new)
Baddies
A'nas
[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=Map]
Legend:
S - Shadow
T - Trobas
H - Hoborne
N - A'nas
A - Aaron
# - Monsters/baddies
X - table
= - Door
- - Wall
w - Window
Code:
   | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 |11 |12 |13 |14 |15 |16 |17 |18 |19 |20 |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------	
A  |   |   |   |   |   |   | x |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------		
B  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
C  |   | x |   | N |   | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
D  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
E  | S | x | H |   |   | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
F  |   |   | T |   | A |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
G  |   | x |   |   | 1 | x |   |   |   |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
H  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | w |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
I  |   | x |   |   |   |   |   |   | x |   | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
J  | - | w | - | w |  =|=  | w | - | w | - | - |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |	
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Aaron attacks #1 and misses.

Shadow readys for a clear shot at #1.

Troba 5' steps to F3 and hits #1, putting him down. (1d20+5=18, 1d10+3=11)

Combat Over.
[/sblock]

After the end of combat, here is the status:
[sblock=Status]
Code:
		Full	Down	Current
---------------------------------------
Shadow: 	15	0	15
Aaron:		17	0	17
Troba:		24	12	12 
Hoborne: 	21	4	17
A'nas:		25	0	25
#1:		?	18	down
#2:		?	18	down
#3:		?	21	down
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Shadow quickly runs over to the bodies, looking for any sign of where they may have come from (and potentialy removing anything she spots that's particularly valuable).

"We should go, quickly. Wouldn't doubt if more were comin' soon." She looks up at her newfound defenders and smiles, "Thanks," before she returns to her searching.

Andor

First Post
"Why would more be coming? Who were those morons?" Aaron coils up his flail and snaps it into it's strap. He half draws a scroll out of his bandoleer while looking at Trooba "Would you like me to heal you? I'm afraid I'll have to charge, scroll aren't free you know."

ByteRynn

First Post
"Troba will be fine."

Hoborne steps foward and cast a spell on his brother, closing his wounds.

"Miss, what do you need from us? What can we best do to protect you?"

[sblock]Cast Vigor, Lesser on Troba[/sblock]

Drowned Hero

First Post
Qualos enters the rom trough the door as he heard a womans screaming while he was securing his horse outside 'hey what happend here?' he looks at Hoborne looking for an answer.

ByteRynn

First Post
"This lady was assaulted by these unfortunate men. We were just about to get her out of here and somewhere a little bit quieter. If you try and stop us, I expect you'll get the same treatment."

Drowned Hero

First Post
Qualos snarls at Hoborne and his comment. Shifter as Qualos Hoborne shuld know to pick his word more carefully when standing before a fighter.
He lifts a big thick eyebrow. 'I'm not here to fight you druid. I actually came to help the woman that screamed that will make us of the same team i think' he turns to the Psion 'more action? how do you know?' he draws his longsword 'let them come if theres coming more i help as best i can'

Remove ads