• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man on the Run IC Thread

Bront

The man with the probe
Shadow follows Hoborne quietly, looking as she goes.

[sblock=ooc]Notice +6, Stealth +6

FYI - DH, Shadow's disguised as a human at the moment, and for all intent and purposes could be a rogue with a ring of force shield.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Andor

First Post
Aaron frowns for a moment in thought then nudges one of the corpses with his foot. Finally he silently follows the group out the door tightening the straps on his shield as he goes.

[sblock="OCC:"] Quick search of the body, and then a spot check as he hits the street please.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
Shadow:
[sblock]
Khalia emotes, We can't go home, you know that. They could be waiting to ambush us there. Plus it would look too strange for so many to come there this late. There's one place in Stormreach where we can hide, at least for a little while. But you won't like the suggestion...

Red's.

Jondath "Red" ir'Revan. If anyone can hide things better in Stormreach, you can't think of any. The big red-haired smuggler had a thing for you, something bad, and for a long time. He still does in his heart, he just won't admit it. Even if he continuosly assaults you with his advances and flirtation. He just arrived from a "business trip" on the main continent. He'll have a place to hide you for sure.
[/sblock]

Box Text:
Shadow leads you through the alleys and back ways of Stormreach. It is dark and there are a lot of dark places in the Gateway to Xen'drik, and it seems your damsel in distress knows them all, or just about all at least.

From what you can tell, you've ended up close to the docks. It certainly smells of it. Fish and other foul stench fill the air. Drunken sailors and whores dot the streets, but you do not notice anyone following or watching you. The drunks hit on the lady, and the whores offer the men (and sometimes the women) their wares, but other than that, nobody wants to talk to you here.

Shadow takes you down an alley. She takes her time to watch for anyone, then she hastily knocks on a door. She is answered by a big red-haired behemoth of a man, with sparkling green eyes.

"If you're here tonight there must be trouble," he says. "Come in quickly, and you friends too. What's wrong?"

Animus

Explorer
Andor said:
Aaron frowns for a moment in thought then nudges one of the corpses with his foot. Finally he silently follows the group out the door tightening the straps on his shield as he goes.

[sblock="OCC:"] Quick search of the body, and then a spot check as he hits the street please.[/sblock]

OOC:
[sblock]
You find nothing on the bodies.
[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"Unless y'all got a good place to go, I think I may know a safe place. Y'all should prolly lie low as well, could be dangerous." Shadow says.

She looks around, waiting for anyone to make another suggestion as they move through the street.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Bront said:
"Unless y'all got a good place to go, I think I may know a safe place. Y'all should prolly lie low as well, could be dangerous." Shadow says.

She looks around, waiting for anyone to make another suggestion as they move through the street.

Messy buissnes im got caught in
Qualos looks at the woman scratches himself back his left ear as he thinks. After catching a flea he speaks 'I go with you miss I dont know this place well enough to be going around alone' 'seems like you are in quite much trouble aret you?' 'who is chasing you anyway?'

Bront

The man with the probe
Drowned Hero said:

Messy buissnes im got caught in
Qualos looks at the woman scratches himself back his left ear as he thinks. After catching a flea he speaks 'I go with you miss I dont know this place well enough to be going around alone' 'seems like you are in quite much trouble aret you?' 'who is chasing you anyway?'
"Oh, ya know, ya meet the wrong guy, say the wrong thang," Shadow says with a (nervous?) laugh. "People just take things too personal y'know?"

OOC: Assuming the others are willing to follow as well *Poke, Poke*, she'll lead them to their doom Red's place.

Bront

The man with the probe
Shadow looks back at Aaron. "Look, thanks fer helping. If ya want money, that's easy. If ya want anythin' more, yer gonna have to wait, 'k? Now ain't the time hon. So ya comin er not?"

OOC: Sorry, missed that we got there.

Last edited:

Remove ads