March Fourth for GM's Day!!

Heathen72

Explorer
Logo

Cool Logo. Nice and simple. Thanks, Tony!!
Maybe we could send that to Morrus too...
AS for a GM's Day Website, That's a good idea. I have a web designer friend - he might do it for us....if we ask extra nicely :)

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: Logo

spunkrat said:
Cool Logo. Nice and simple. Thanks, Tony!!
Maybe we could send that to Morrus too...
AS for a GM's Day Website, That's a good idea. I have a web designer friend - he might do it for us....if we ask extra nicely :)

I think it would be great if everyone who had some spare web space, and was inclined to do so, made a page explaining GM's Day! to people and mentioning what they plan to do (with updates afterward.) Of course, anyone is welcome to utilize the above logo or make their own. Perhaps, at some point down the road, we will need to discuss the idea of having a web ring for all of those pages. :)

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Howdy all! :)

We'll make a bigger push for this after the new year, but I stumbled across something in an article that warrants further research...

Originally posted in an article here
In January of 1995, Congress decided it was spending too much time inventing holidays, so it gave itself a permanent break from holiday legislation.

Now, individual congressmen can put their constituents’ events into the official record, but it no longer has the rule of law it once did. So while obscure holidays may still be possible for small groups of people, rolling them out to a national level is another story, although there are people still trying.

If anyone wishes to look into this in their local area, please post your findings here. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Maidenfine

First Post
I just found this and I think it's a super great idea. And the slogan is catchy too. I'm planning on putting a little something on my website and I'll see what else I can do.

MEG Hal

First Post
Ok, we have added a March 4th for GM's day special in our online store... basically things we thought a GM would want in a bundle at a great savings, we hope you are able to take advantage of these savings---enjoy!

Remove ads