[March] What are you reading?

darjr

I crit!
I have to confess my heart. I'm reading fanfic. I never thought I would read so much of it... but there it is.

Specifically two more fan fic in the Wool universe blogged about by Hugh himself.

http://www.hughhowey.com/new-wool-fan-fic/

After the last wool fan-fic, which was really good, I'll give more a try. I haven't actually, you know, started to read them yet, but I will.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm reading fanfic.

You poor soul. That way lies madness!

Me, I'm now working on The Ringworld Throne, by Larry Niven. It is interesting to see the author's style change slowly over the decades, writing the same characters...

Jhaelen

First Post
I just finished 'Vom Kriege' and now look forward to start reading 'V for Vendetta'. So far I'd only read 'Watchmen' from Alan Moore and consider it the best comic I've ever read, so my expectations are rather high.

Nellisir

Hero
Right now I'm mostly reading a little "loading" bar while trying to view a news segment from Thailand featuring a friend of mine (professional interview on economics, not car crash or something). Taking a wicked long time to load. And I don't speak Thai, so it's just for kicks anyways.

Crothian

First Post
I'm reading Brain on Fire a fascinating and scarey account of a young woman (age 24) who "woke up in a strange hospital room, strapped to her bed, under guard, and unable to move or speak." It is a true story written by the woman it happened to so I'm pretty sure she lives. :D

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I just finished 'Vom Kriege' and now look forward to start reading 'V for Vendetta'. So far I'd only read 'Watchmen' from Alan Moore and consider it the best comic I've ever read, so my expectations are rather high.
You should try getting your hands on The Adventures of Luther Arkwright if you haven't already.

Remove ads