[March] What are you reading?

IronHag

First Post
I'm late to everything. I started A Game of Thrones not too long ago. I've learned not to read it before going to bed. If I do, a time rift occurs and it's suddenly 3 a.m. I don't know how this happens...

Want to read Doctor Sleep. Which means I'll have to read The Shining first. Loved the movie, but I really need to read the book.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I started Doomed after re-reading Damned. It's yet another Palahniuk experiment - it's written as blog entries and responses to comments. At first I wasn't into it but I've gotten used to it. That man does some odd stuff.

LWDLiz

First Post
I just began Jim Butcher's "Codex Alera" in anticipation for his appearance at Gen Con 2014. I'm a huge "Dresden Files" fan so it seemed appropriate.

Nellisir

Hero
Finished Baudolino. 5/5. Excellent book, and the best of all possible endings, I think. The book was...softer than I expected, I think.

Rbledsaw

Villager
I also have a 5-7 hour round trip commute, so I power grind through audio books :3 Next on my list is the R A Salvatore books, or maybe the Game of Thrones series.

Melisende

First Post
Night Broken, by Patricia Briggs, which is proving to be pretty interesting. A bit derivative, though, not as strong as earlier books.

Remove ads