D&D 5E Mario Does D&D

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Originally posted by iserith:

Synjin wrote:Ahhhh yes, Enlarge....of course. Should have done that. 
And for sure the Power-Ups should be in places worth extra risk.

Thinking about it, a lot of the stuff in this scenario is a long jump situation. These goodies should require a good high jump which may encourage the players to have the characters boost each other up and such. Though truthfully, I'd just kill a kamek and steal its broom.

RealAlHazred

Originally posted by iserith:

Synjin wrote:Iserith, do you have those tokens handy? Or how do you make them?

I make them with Token Tool. If I still have them, I'll post them, but that won't be till tomorrow or so.

RealAlHazred

Originally posted by Zardnaar:

With high jump checks maybe have a critical hit or knock them prone if they land on someone. Fire flowers could let them cast firebolt and racoon suits let you fly 1/short rest for a minute. 

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[MENTION=25818]Liane the Wayfarer[/MENTION] -- do we need the whole conversation? Presumably the first couple of posts are the important ones! :)

RealAlHazred

[MENTION=25818]Liane the Wayfarer[/MENTION] -- do we need the whole conversation? Presumably the first couple of posts are the important ones! :)
Apparently, there are a few die-hard Mario fans amongst the ranks of the D&D-philes. I would not dare to stir their wrath!

Actually, I put it in for context since I've never played a single Mario game, and they helped me figure out what was going on. However, I will be happy to bow to the will of the collective!

Remove ads