• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mark of the Wyrm [closed]

Stonecipher

First Post
A few thoughts

Ok I was looking at the map and was wondering if I missed something. Who is Aschenon? Was there a description of this road or will that come out tonight? Is there any other places that has info for this adventure beside the Rogues one? Am I really alive or a figment of Freexenon's imagination?

Speaking of which thanks Freexenon for the help. Tharune gave me a link to a sight that has most of the info. I will take you up on the offer in the future though since I will most likely forget something or not know what would be best.

Tharune

First Post
Stonecipher said:
Ok I was looking at the map and was wondering if I missed something. Who is Aschenon? Was there a description of this road or will that come out tonight? Is there any other places that has info for this adventure beside the Rogues one? Am I really alive or a figment of Freexenon's imagination?
Look for the first post in the thread, then the one where they go out into the
street. Ashchenon is the new Lord of Scardale Town, and there's a description
and a pitiful attempt at an ascii map somewhere in the thread. And in a larger sense,
are any of us free? ;-)

Stonecipher

First Post
Well Tharune I'm pretty sure I was free up to the point where you opened the Necronomicon at Walden Books oh so many years ago. After that loss of sanity points I can't really say anymore.

By the way I've been looking and other than those campaign notes I can't find anything. But none to worry Stone has cast his spell Prestidigitation and is busy changing the color of his cloak working his way through the colors of the rainbow.

Eryndur

Explorer
Hey guys, I'm going to pull out of this game, I'm afraid. This one is moving a little too slow for my tastes, and I've got other PbPs requiring my constant attention. Looks like a fun setup, and I hope you all have a great time!

Tharune

First Post
Eryndur said:
Hey guys, I'm going to pull out of this game, I'm afraid. This one is moving a little too slow for my tastes, and I've got other PbPs requiring my constant attention. Looks like a fun setup, and I hope you all have a great time!

I understand. Thanks for playing!

To the others, you have my apologies. I worked a midnight shift at the last minute yesterday, and pretty much slept around the clock starting yesterday afternoon. It was a vacation day, but of course I screwed up my schedule on everything. Working on the next turn right now...

Bloodcookie

Explorer
Eryndur said:

But, but... who will disarm all the traps?! :eek:

Seriously, though, good gaming to ya ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads