• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mark of the Wyrm [closed]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I think part of the problem is that your class levels are not listed. I was not able to find it at least, maybe that will remove most of our confusion. =)

Eryndur

Explorer
FreeXenon said:
I think part of the problem is that your class levels are not listed. I was not able to find it at least, maybe that will remove most of our confusion. =)

Ok, good, I'm not crazy. I thought the same thing, but I convinced myself I was too tired to see straight.

But I agree with Redclaw: If you have warrior levels, ditch 'em for fighter levels instead. It's definitely win/win.

Stonecipher

First Post
oops sorry again

Man I feel like such a newbie. Ok Stonecipher is a level 2 fighter and a level 1 sorcerer. I hope that helps. Its been 6 years since I've played so I'm a bit rusty. Give me some more time and I'm sure I can come up with some more excuses.

FreeXenon

That makes a lot more sense especially with your number of feats.
Through fighter you should have Simple and Martial weapons as well as Light, Medium, and Heavy Armor + Shields and Tower Shield. You can also add Dwarven as as weapon group because you have access to Martial Weapons. ;)

You will have Dwarven War Axe as a Martial and Racial Weapon so that you can use it one handed. :D

Oh, and welcome back to THE game.

Last edited:

Stonecipher

First Post
Thanks

No problem with you pointing things out. Better to do it now than later. I think all the spells I took are verbal. I'll have to look but its nice to have armor.

Tharune

First Post
Turns this week

I'll post tonight, and then sometime this weekend... I'll usually shoot for
a M-W-weekend schedule, but of course there will be weeks that this
changes.

FreeXenon

Stonecipher, If you and interested, I would be happy to assist you with your character build, since you have been gone from the game for so long. You can email me at FreeXenon@gmail.com . ;)

Remove ads