• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mark: SCENERY from Essen Game Fair!

LcKedovan

Explorer
Mark,

as promised here is a link to the English version of the scenery that my pal bought at the Essen Game fair. I managed to track down their website. They have an english version:

Edit:
http://www.noch.com/

Then click on the American Flag in the upper left

Then click on the Red tab in the top right labelled: ZITERDES

They also have trees elsewhere under products... they also sell train scenery.

Edit: Forgot to mention they are a German company in the Allgäu not too far from Munich. I also believe they have stuff for making your own terrain available as well. At the Fair they had a Demo where you could step up and create your own terrain piece.

-W.

Last edited:

LcKedovan

Explorer
LcKedovan said:
Mark,

as promised here is a link to the English version of the scenery that my pal bought at the Essen Game fair. I managed to track down their website. They have an english version:

http://www.noch.com/noch?0000090700000002000900fd0000001900003a74&Sprach.Flag=ENG

Then click on the Red tab in the top right labelled: ZITERDES

They also have trees elsewhere under products... they also sell train scenery.

Edit: Forgot to mention they are a German company in the Allgäu not too far from Munich. I also believe they have stuff for making your own terrain available as well. At the Fair they had a Demo where you could step up and create your own terrain piece.

-W.

bump for Mark so he sees it and answers ;)

-W.

LcKedovan

Explorer
WizarDru said:
The Link appears to be broken. :(

Thanks WizarDru!! They are doing something wierd so I changed the original post so that you can easily get where you need to be on their site :D.

-Will

alsih2o

First Post
awesome mini stuff. i am consistently blown away by mini railroaders and the like. it is just about the only reason i wanna run a steam-punk game, i wanna have a train top fight on a little electric train :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
LcKedovan said:

http://www.noch.com/

Then click on the American Flag in the upper left

Then click on the Red tab in the top right labelled: ZITERDES (products)

They also have trees elsewhere under products... they also sell train scenery..

Wow! Never heard of them but they sure do have a lot of very good stuff. Thanks for remembering to dig that up for me (us) and posting it.

Hopefully thalmin will see this also, but I'll bet he's already aware of them. :)

LcKedovan said:
Forgot to mention they are a German company in the Allgäu not too far from Munich. I also believe they have stuff for making your own terrain available as well. At the Fair they had a Demo where you could step up and create your own terrain piece.

I wonder why I had never run across them before? They've been around since 1911. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention... :D

LcKedovan

Explorer
Mark said:
Wow! Never heard of them but they sure do have a lot of very good stuff. Thanks for remembering to dig that up for me (us) and posting it.

Hopefully thalmin will see this also, but I'll bet he's already aware of them. :)

I wonder why I had never run across them before? They've been around since 1911. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention... :D

Heya Mark,

glad you found your way here :D. Of course I would remember, I have a reputation with you to keep up ;).

As for the 1911, my guess is that they have been involved mostly with model trainset kind of stuff since then and then applied that to the miniature gaming. The stuff is pretty sweet up close... I try not to think about it and the death of my bank account when I get some more spare cash. They are quite durable as well in comparison to some other scenery I have seen.

-W.

LcKedovan

Explorer
jester47 said:
If I ever won the lottery I would so go into miniatures gaming... and not paint any of my own collection.

Aaron.

Well... if I won....I would blow my cash on women, wine and song and paint my minis as a rich leisure time hobby. ;)

-W.

Remove ads