• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mark: SCENERY from Essen Game Fair!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
LcKedovan said:
Heya Mark,

glad you found your way here :D. Of course I would remember, I have a reputation with you to keep up ;).

:D Reputation = intact! :D

As for the 1911, my guess is that they have been involved mostly with model trainset kind of stuff since then and then applied that to the miniature gaming. The stuff is pretty sweet up close... I try not to think about it and the death of my bank account when I get some more spare cash. They are quite durable as well in comparison to some other scenery I have seen.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense about their metamorphosis, and I am sure you must be right. I'm glad you had the chance to view them in person so the quality can be verified without ordering blindly. Thanks again!

LcKedovan

Explorer
Mark said:
:D Reputation = intact! :D

That makes sense about their metamorphosis, and I am sure you must be right. I'm glad you had the chance to view them in person so the quality can be verified without ordering blindly. Thanks again!

*sigh* one day when I make it to one of the Chicago gamedays I'll be sure to bring some samples. ;)

-W.

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
LcKedovan said:
*sigh* one day when I make it to one of the Chicago gamedays I'll be sure to bring some samples. ;)

-W.

Let me know in advance and I will build a scenario around the pieces you plan to bring. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads