• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Though I had some updates today, I'm once again at the office away from the book. Alys should be correct other than the omission of her new special though; sadly level 3 is possibly the Beguiler's weakest level of all (relatively of course), since 2 is the level for synergies and 4 is the level for sweet new spells), but it does make it easier to do off my head)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Though I had some updates today, I'm once again at the office away from the book. Alys should be correct other than the omission of her new special though; sadly level 3 is possibly the Beguiler's weakest level of all (relatively of course), since 2 is the level for synergies and 4 is the level for sweet new spells), but it does make it easier to do off my head)
Took a look, but its not as easy w/o the advancement section filled out.
[sblock=Notes]- BAB is +1, not +2 (beguilers have low BAB)
- Grapple is also +1
- Will save should be +2, not +3 (+3 Base -1 Wis = 2)
- All weapon to hits should be one less (since BAB is +1, not +2)
- 6 1st level spells per day (5 + 1 bonus from Int)
- Advanced learning gives you 1 1st/0th level spell of the enchantment/illusion schools. You need to pick a spell.
- Your total equipment is 72 lbs (not counting the glammerweave if you are wearing it), and thus a Medium load for you. If those clothes are supposed to be the other shiftweave outfits, its still 48 lbs[/sblock]
Get those fixed, and I'll have another look.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh yeah--advanced learning! It actually sucks unless you delay by one level by taking a PrC so you can get Shadow Evocation I think it is.

The extra outfits and the bedroll are left at home at the inn. The rest adds up to 43 as advertised. Everything else is dead-on. I'll get to that)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Good, that brings him up to 13, and with rest, to 15, which is good enough for him. I'll makr off 24 gp

Patlin

Explorer
Are you all heading back to the dungeon after a nights rest and the described healing? (Weapon might do some Blacksmithing on himself while the others rest.) Any purchases or other activities first?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Patlin said:
Are you all heading back to the dungeon after a nights rest and the described healing? (Weapon might do some Blacksmithing on himself while the others rest.) Any purchases or other activities first?
Weapon is fine with a rest. Some potions for the fleshies might be a good idea. :)

Wik

First Post
Brelach will mostly spend his night complaining about whatever he can, and might dig up some uglier clothes more suited for dungeon-crawling. He spends a long time staring into the medallion he found a year ago, before putting it back around his neck and going to sleep.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads