Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

Wik

First Post
Ha, Bogre. You haven't missed much. This game is dead.

BTW: Stonegod... Axes aren't Dex weapons... they're Strength and Con weapons. Which is totally weapon.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Wik said:
Ha, Bogre. You haven't missed much. This game is dead.

BTW: Stonegod... Axes aren't Dex weapons... they're Strength and Con weapons. Which is totally Weapon.
But his flail, the main weapon he uses here, is Dex.

The game is mostly dead. As stated, I'm in the process of trying to finish it up. IIRC, we left Bennit back a *long* time ago, so re-injecting him now would be a bit of a stretch.

stonegod

Found the notes, and will start looking at them. I'm sick and have a trip M-R next week, so don't expect a lot until then.

stonegod

Just a question for y'all: After looking at the notes, there is still a bunch ahead. I'm leaning more towards a quicker resolution (I've just picked up another game for 3 on LEB and my normal game). Do folks want a quicker resolution or go for the long haul?

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Just a question for y'all: After looking at the notes, there is still a bunch ahead. I'm leaning more towards a quicker resolution (I've just picked up another game for 3 on LEB and my normal game). Do folks want a quicker resolution or go for the long haul?
I would say the true resolution would probably be fine, simply because I don't think there's a game waiting for our 3rd-4thish characters when we come out, so otherwise we'd just be sitting in the inn.

stonegod

Rystil Arden said:
I would say the true resolution would probably be fine, simply because I don't think there's a game waiting for our 3rd-4thish characters when we come out, so otherwise we'd just be sitting in the inn.
True that. Main thing is that I won't be able to give this a lot of attention quickly, so its still going to be slow (until I finish up Treasure Hunt, but then I'll still be running two LEB games and my main game).

Alternatively, I can see if I can wrangle our new judge to take over. I know he's got one right now.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Slow is better than we have right now. I'll take a slow game over no game any day. And we can look at the bright side--at least there will be lots and lots of time XP coming to us shortly.

stonegod

Rystil Arden said:
Slow is better than we have right now. I'll take a slow game over no game any day. And we can look at the bright side--at least there will be lots and lots of time XP coming to us shortly.
True that... though once I take over, Weapon stops getting XP. :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
True that... though once I take over, Weapon stops getting XP. :(
(OOC: Well, if LEB follows the emergency double-GM-jam player takeover protocol from LEW, you will stop receiving time XP (but GM credits will give the same amount anyway) and RP/story XP, but you will continue to receive the mandatory encounter XP as per the DMG chart for the combat encounters)

stonegod

XP Post

Here be the post for XP

Time XP: 10/22/07-6/22/08 is 8 months
- Weapon, Alys get 1200XP
- Brelach, Silvanon get 800 XP
- Arvan gets 500 XP (10/22/07-3/22/08, about the time Bront dropped)

Last battle to gain XP was the kobold trap. So:

Rat Swarm: 120XP each
Warlock + Memory: 180XP each

So, XP totals:
- Weapon, Alys get 1500XP
- Brelach, Silvanon get 1100 XP
- Arvan gets 800 XP

That's enough for Brelach and Arvan to level, though I think we should finish the next combat before that happens.

DM Credits:
- Patlin will earn 8 DM credits (9/24-5/24)

Seem kosher?

I'm staring a new thread here.
Active Players please check in there.

Remove ads