Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

Wik

First Post
OOC: Boooooo! Hiss!

Note the "location: Canada". Up here, if you're not into the playoffs, they kick you out of the country. That's how the northern united states came into being - it's all people canada didn't want. ;)

In any case, Brelach is more than willing to do some advance scouting.

Patlin

Explorer
stonegod said:
Patlin's around, though I haven't seen him post anywhere. I'll shoot him an email tonight if someone else doesn't first.

I'm sorry for being so far behind! I didn't get an e-mail, but if you are using an address with the word "adelphia" in it, apparently comcast (who purchased adelphia) has stopped delivering those unless you subsitute "comcast" for "adelphia."

I'll start working on an update immediately, hopefully it'll be up in about 20 minutes.

Patlin

Explorer
Initiative
Weapon 24
Brelach 19 (Take 10 hide and MS: 16)
Alys 19
Villains 1 and 2Villain Initiative (1d20+2=18, 1d20+2=18, 1d20+2=14)
Arvan Arvan's Initiative (1d20+2=15)
Villain 3
Silvanon 5 (Hide, MS: 25, 24)

Spot and Listen, Villains 1 and 2 (-1 penalty for distance applied) (1d20-1=6, 1d20-1=3, 1d20-1=0, 1d20-1=7)
Spot and Listen, Villain 3 (-1 penalty for distance applied) (1d20+3=22, 1d20+3=13)

As the two scouts sneak further down towards the voices, they see three armored forms sitting about on makeshift seats that are nothing more than large rocks. Unfortunately, one of the sitting men sees the scouting party. He stands up, his face showing alarm and grabs up his mace. His fellows see his reaction, but are too surprise to react immediately. Likewise, the adventurers waiting further back are unaware of the precise moment when the scouts were spotted.

Surprise Round (Brelach, Silvanon and Villain 3 may act)
*** Brelach is up ***

Wik

First Post
Brelach will curse underneath his breath, and charge the only man who spots him while shouting "We've been spotted! Get your metal butt over here, tin man, and do something useful for once!"

He hopes to brain that alarmed guard while he still has "the drop".

OOC: Charge gives me +2 attack, -2 AC for the round (you can charge in the surprise round, eh?) SO, Brelach is AC 14 until his next action.

Charge Attack, plus sneak attack damage (1d20+4=9, 1d8=5, 1d6=6)

Brelach unfortunately doesn't land a hit. Too bad.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Silvanon, Rogue 2, Hp: 12/12

"Dammit you fool!" Silvanon hisses as Brelach inadvertently kicks a rock with his foot.

Realizing that the jig is up, he takes aim at one of the men waiting for them and draws back his bowstring.

With a calculated precision, he slows his breathing while releasing the arrow.

OOC: Unless these fools have a horrid flatfooted AC, I think the thief has missed his target. Attack one of the still unaware men with his longbow.

Longbow attack/damage/sneak attack (1d20+5=13, 1d8=6, 1d6=1)

Remove ads