Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

Patlin

Explorer
As Brelach and Silvanon prepare to sneak down the slope towards the voices, the others huddle quietly awaiting some signal. I'll need hide and move silently checks from both characters, or a statement that they are taking 10.

Everyone should roll initiative, in the event that the stealth fails.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon recalls night operations on the Cyran border, and Mallan's strong whisper, "Never let them catch you with your pants down." The warforged still doesn't understand what his old officer meant, but he was ready.

OOC: Init (1d20 5=24)

Patlin

Explorer
stonegod said:
OOC: How about S@s and Wik's characters scout a bit ahead then report back? Haven't heard from the elusive Mr. Wik in a while....

This is the suggestion I thought had won aproval.

s@squ@tch

First Post
That would be ok with me if you NPC Brelach.

:] Perhaps Silvanon can finally put an end to the obnoxious spellthief with a surprise backstab in the shadows. ::Evil laugh:: :]

Wik

First Post
Hey, when did this one resume? Crap, guys, I had no idea. And if Silvanon backstabs Brelach, there'll be hell to pay!

Initiative (1d20+3=19)

And, yeah, I'm fine with Brelach scouting ahead, but he'll be keeping an eye on Silvanon just as much as scouting ahead. And he'll brush off his jacket and say "Follow my lead, elf, and don't make any noise."

Remove ads