Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

s@squ@tch

First Post
My thoughts.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 109

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Wasn't sure if Patlin was waiting on you or not. In any case, I'd like this to either finish or just be declared done. Limbo is not fun. :(

stonegod

As Patlin's return is not inevitable (can't access posting), I can check to see if I have Paranoia's notes to wrap this up. I think there is precedence for this in LEW (RA, didn't you take over a game you were in?) so I'll look up. I have to find those notes first, though...

Unless there are other objections/thoughts?

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
As Patlin's return is not inevitable (can't access posting), I can check to see if I have Paranoia's notes to wrap this up. I think there is precedence for this in LEW (RA, didn't you take over a game you were in?) so I'll look up. I have to find those notes first, though...

Unless there are other objections/thoughts?
I did take over a game I was in in LEW. However, Patlin said that Paranoia's notes began to get incoherent and unusually-balanced at the end, so he's reworked the end section after our Warlock fight. You may have to do so as well if you grab the notes.

stonegod

Rystil Arden said:
I did take over a game I was in in LEW. However, Patlin said that Paranoia's notes began to get incoherent and unusually-balanced at the end, so he's reworked the end section after our Warlock fight. You may have to do so as well if you grab the notes.
I'll email Patlin to see if he'll forward them to me. If so, I'll pick this up late sometime in the week.

Meanwhile, folks can check out my conversion of Weapon and other of by PBP characters to 4E. Weapon works very nicely.

Bogre

First Post
OOC:

Howdy guys. I just returned to the site after a long hiatus...what exactly does that mean for Bennit? Since he was on this adventure and all.

Remove ads