• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I'm speeding things up by allowing you to restrore Arvan to staggered a little early. We're at a lull in the action, and I want to get back to playing as quickly as possible, so your recovery is partially dictated by the speed of plot. :)

1) Anyone else level up?
2) Spend any money you want on CLW at house Jurasco and roll for regained hp.
3) Let me know when you are ready to go!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Patlin said:
1) Anyone else level up?
(OOC: Not until they're approved. ;)
- Silvanon should go up to lvl 2
- Sin should go up to lvl 3
Neither has applied for approval yet. Weapon should also go up to 3rd, but, as someone mentioned, he needs approval from someone who isn't me. :)

Edit: And just as a reminder, I'm the only character judge, thus my repeated pleas to this group---there ain't nobody else I'm waiting on. Unless we want to propose that I can approve my own characters [potentially dicey, that].)

Wik

First Post
"For future reference" Brelach grumbles, "I had a healing potion in my backpack. You could have just given it to me."

Patlin

Explorer
stonegod said:
Edit: And just as a reminder, I'm the only character judge, thus my repeated pleas to this group---there ain't nobody else I'm waiting on. Unless we want to propose that I can approve my own characters [potentially dicey, that].)

Ah, that escaped me... I thought there were a couple more character judges in the thread that you were appealing to. As DM du jour, I'll give Weapon a look over. ;)

stonegod

Patlin said:
Ah, that escaped me... I thought there were a couple more character judges in the thread that you were appealing to. As DM du jour, I'll give Weapon a look over. ;)
There used to be 2, but E13 retired. For now its fine, but causes this problem when one of my character's level.

Patlin

Explorer
OK, character check brain dump:

I see your 3rd level feat is power attack. Why 2d12+1d10 hp? Another effect of the racial level thing? And is that where the extra +3 initiative bonus comes from? Shouldn't your reflex be 1 higher, since your dex provides a +2 not just a +1? Your skill max ranks needs updating.

stonegod

Patlin said:
OK, character check brain dump:

I see your 3rd level feat is power attack. Why 2d12+1d10 hp? Another effect of the racial level thing? And is that where the extra +3 initiative bonus comes from? Shouldn't your reflex be 1 higher, since your dex provides a +2 not just a +1? Your skill max ranks needs updating.
- Yes, the Racial Sub gives d12 HD, not d10. Since Lvl 3 is normal, is 2d12+1d10
- +3 init comes from the 1st level sub (Battled Hardened: +3 to Init and save vs. fear; its in the Advancement Section)
- You are correct about the Ref save and the max skill ranks. This is why we double check. :)
Fixed.

Patlin

Explorer
stonegod said:
- Yes, the Racial Sub gives d12 HD, not d10. Since Lvl 3 is normal, is 2d12+1d10
- +3 init comes from the 1st level sub (Battled Hardened: +3 to Init and save vs. fear; its in the Advancement Section)
- You are correct about the Ref save and the max skill ranks. This is why we double check. :)
Fixed.

Yeah, in both living worlds I pretty much expect the character judges to find something I missed. :)

Weapon is now aproved.

Remove ads