Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
(Woot! 3rd level Weapon---except I don't know Patlin or LEB's rules on leveling in an adventure. And, uh, I'm not sure I can approve myself.

Yes, stonegod, Weapon is 11th level now. Congrats! :D)

stonegod

Rystil Arden said:
"Weapon, I think I need to stay up here with the rope--we are almost undoubtably going to need to retreat to heal the others since you and I are the only ones still conscious," Alys says with regret in her tone, "I never imagined that kobolds could be so dangerous."
Weapon shrugs. "Mallan heard tales of a contigent of Audarian's cut down by a kobold mercenary contingent hired by an Eldreen rogue agent named Tucker. Brutal, is what he recalled." The warforged tells the story matter-of-factly. "I can attempt a climb, so we can switch---you tie them to the rope, I haul."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I have no way of getting down there right now either," Alys admits, "I knew they needed you down there and that's why I had you jump, but truth be told I can't get down with no one to hold the rope up here."

(OOC: Also, Alys has -1 to Heal checks, so she's not of much help either :heh: )

stonegod

Weapon nods and attempts the climb, making sure none are in his way in case he falls.

(OOC: Climb checks: 16, 14, 20, 24, 17, 16. I think all but the second succeed, and that one was not by 5 or more so he doesn't fall. If we treat roll 3 and 4 as accelerated, he makes it up)

Patlin

Explorer
Weapon climbs up the wall and with Alys's help manages to get the wounded members of the party up out of the hole. Arvan is begining to come around, and together the group retreats to the relative safety of Sharn. Heading to a house Jorasco healing facility?

stonegod

Once everyone is secure, Weapon asks where he will be taking the wounded.

(OOC: 8gp minimum per cure light by the House.)

Remove ads