Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
(Is that a Reflex Save for the pit, or is Weapon between it?

And one of those 6 kobolds is dead at least, even if Weapon didn't hit one.)

Patlin

Explorer
Round 2 Concludes
Weapon dashes forward, preparing to launch a mighty blow, but the floor caves in beneath his feet as he aproaches the Kobolds.

Falling damage (1d6=3)

Weapon's resilient frame is not damaged by the fall, but he's now 10' beneath the kobolds and will need to climb out next round in order to get at them.

Round 3 Begins
The five remaining kobolds reload and shoot at the only target in view... Brelach.

Kobolds v. Brelach (1d20+3=14, 1d6=2, 1d20+3=12, 1d6=6, 1d20+3=20, 1d6=6, 1d20+3=18, 1d6=6, 1d20+3=18, 1d6=1)

The spellthief is hit 3 times for a total of 13 damage, and goes down.

[Alys and Weapon may act, everyone else is out of the combat. Those bleeding may attempt to stabilize.]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: You're right, I should have allowed a reflex save to avoid falling into the pit. I'll apply a circumstance penalty due to the fact that you were charging at the time, but roll a reflex save.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Patlin said:
ooc: You're right, I should have allowed a reflex save to avoid falling into the pit. I'll apply a circumstance penalty due to the fact that you were charging at the time, but roll a reflex save.
(He falls. Really. Save: Reflex (1d20+1=2).

Can I save the to hit rolls for later? :))

Patlin

Explorer
Round 3 Concludes
Weapon climbs up the side of the pit (a double move) and finds himself surrounded by Kobolds.

[map update coming up... I'll remove the knocked out people on both sides to avoid confusion.]

Patlin

Explorer
Top of Shaft
Code:
  A |B |C |D |E |
01  |  |  |  |[]|
02  |  |Al|  |[]|
03  |  |  |oo|[]|
04  |[]|[]|[]|[]|

Bottom of Shaft
Code:
  A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J |K |L |
01  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
02  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
03  |  |[]|[]|[]|[]|  |  |  |  |  |  |
04  |  |[]|oo|  |[]|  |  |  |  |  |  |
05  |  |[]|  |  |[]|[]|  |  |  |  |  |
06  |  |[]|  |  |  |[]|[]|  |  |  |  |
07  |  |[]|[]|  |  |xx|[]|[]|  |  |  |
08  |  |  |[]|[]|xx|xx|We|[]|[]|[]|  |
09  |  |  |  |[]|[]|  |  |k3|  |[]|  |
10  |  |  |  |  |[]|[]|k1|k5|  |[]|  |
11  |  |  |  |  |  |[]|  |k4|k6|  |  |
12  |  |  |  |  |  |[]|[]|[]|  |  |  |
13  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |[]|  |  |  |

[]= Cave wall
oo= Shaft
Al = Alys
We = Weapon
Ar = Arvan
Br = Brelach
Si = Silvanon (in shaft)
k# = Kobolds!
xx = Pit trap

Patlin

Explorer
Round 4 Begins
The Kobolds step back to the positions indicated above, load their crossbows, and fire! (k3 draws up to two AOOs from weapon in the process.)

Kobolds 1,4,5, and 6 v. Weapon (1d20+3=19, 1d6=6, 1d20+3=16, 1d6=6, 1d20+3=5, 1d6=6, 1d20+3=11, 1d6=1)

v. Light Fort crti confirm and extra damage (1d100=59, 1d20+3=11, 1d6=3) (Not confirmed)

(I'll rolll an attack for k3 if it survives the AOO.)

A hail of crossbow bolts peppers Weapon, but only one penetrates his plating, dealing 6-3=3 damage.

Remove ads