Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, I had sort of envisioned the shaft as opening up into a cavernous tunnel rather than being a vertical chute all the way down--that would be my bad)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Ah, I had sort of envisioned the shaft as opening up into a cavernous tunnel rather than being a vertical chute all the way down--that would be my bad)

I'm picturing it as wider at the bottom than the top, but the narrow part is long enough to restrict your aim substantially.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, yeah. Certainly something I should have asked. Again, bad picturing! Well, Alys still has the rope up here (just no one to hold onto it now if she wants to climb down), so maybe she'll think of something)

Wik

First Post
Hp 9/10

Barely struck, Brelach still curses at the minor wound. He points at the kobold who struck him, and says "You're Next".

He'll then throw one of his daggers at the creature, and then draw his morningstar, slung across his back.

Attack Roll, Round two (1d20+4=23, 1d4=3)
Critical Confirmation (1d20+4=15, 1d4=2)
And I'll spend an action point on the confirmation, assuming the first roll was a hit.
Action Point use (1d6=4)

If that's enough for a kill, Brelach shouts "Who's next? WHO'S NEXT!?"

Patlin

Explorer
Round 2 Continues
Singling out the Kobold who shot him, Brelach throws a dagger deep into its chest, dropping it to the ground. In triumph, he shouts "Who's next? WHO'S NEXT!?"

[Silvanon can attempt to stabilize or spend an action point to do so automatically.]

[Alys goes here.]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Alys will delay in case she gets a clearer view of the situation. She notes again with consternation that the group has not a single whit of healing available beyond any potions someone might have brought.*

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Gripping his flail in two hands, the living construct charges the closest kobold. One way or another, they would not be firing again. The flail demolishes the frail creature, and Weapon looks cooly at the others.

You are next

OOC: Criticals abound! Charge: Nat 20, 11hp, Confirm: AC 27, 14hp. 25hp later, I think I killed it.

Patlin

Explorer
Top of Shaft
Code:
  A |B |C |D |E |
01  |  |  |  |[]|
02  |  |Al|  |[]|
03  |  |  |oo|[]|
04  |[]|[]|[]|[]|

Bottom of Shaft
Code:
  A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J |K |L |