Marked By Destiny, Marked by Tragedy Part 2 (No Judge Yet)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
(OOC: Since all our current judges are in this game, I'd appreciate if one of them gave Weapon a look over for approval. It will be valid after we rest.)

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Silvanon will have used an action point to stabilize after the first failure.

Weapon makes a good armored personnel carrier.

Last edited:

stonegod

Me said:
(OOC: Since all our current judges are in this game, I'd appreciate if one of them gave Weapon a look over for approval. It will be valid after we rest.)
(OOC:pinging again on this. Remember, a 3rd level Weapon makes everyone's life easier. Consider him masterwork. ;))

Not hearing any objections, Weapon tirelessly slings the limp forms of Brelach and Silvanon to the nearest House Jorasco enclave, letting Alys and Brelach find the way.

stonegod

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Brelach is unconscious too. Can Weapon even carry all three of them?)
(OOC: Only Brelach and Silvanon are out; Arvan is just highly wounded and recovered from his non-lethal damage. Those two together total 333lbs with their gear, giving Weapon ~400lbs of gear total. Assuming he can hand off the two's equipment, his ram and his rope, it won't be a problem.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I thought Arvan was at 1 HP and then took 5 nonlethal, so he would be out until three hours to eliminate the nonlethal? Anyways, if Weapon made it to House Jorasco anyway, I guess it's all good.)

Remove ads