Marvel Avengers, 1889 [Full]

demongg

First Post
Karl Green said:
hehe sure that would be cool if you want to take over the Hulk I would be happy with that. You can re-make him if you want or use the one H4H made in the Rouge Gallery.

Depends on if we get this campaign going in Real Life. I don't want to read your story fully in case you ever run it for the group. :)

-kev-

Jemal

Adventurer
Many apologies for my unscheduled dissapearance, I was only supposed to be gone for a day or two but couldn't get back until now.

Karl Green

First Post
OK, I am not sure what to bump to move you guys along... you have some clues and options but I am not sure what people want to do next...

Sooooooo questions here maybe? Want to head to the lighthouse? Want to check out the ship? What to stake out the wood mill? Have any other questions for Inspector Kastle or the Weckers?

Shayuri

First Post
I figure we need to split up...some of us stake out the mill, some the lighthouse.

The hope is that Wrecker knows more about what's going on and why. Or can point us to someone who does.

Jemal

Adventurer
Damn, looks like Karl's been AWOL almost as long as I was... Guess we'll give this one more bump to let him know we're still interested before it sinks to the cold murky depths of PBP.

demongg

First Post
Jemal said:
Damn, looks like Karl's been AWOL almost as long as I was... Guess we'll give this one more bump to let him know we're still interested before it sinks to the cold murky depths of PBP.

I know Karl's been really busy. He's a friend of mine here in Seattle. I restarted my live table top RPG of this campaign recently, and though he really wants to play - he can't.

Just an FYI
-kev-

Remove ads