Marvel Avengers, 1889 [Full]

Karl Green

First Post
I want you guys to role-play it and roll it out, depending on what questions you want to ask, whom you are going to talk with, etc. If you want to interrogate, needs some rolls vs. who-ever :D
Inspector Kastle did mention that a few of the thugs might have gotten away also. All up to you, but I will hold off a bit more to see what people are doing before moving it along.

hero4hire

Explorer
Karl
I think you may have to have Hulk dissappear in the drink as well.

Scheduling wise I am having trouble attending to the games I GM as well as play so in the end I think I should cut out the ones that would suffer the least from my leaving.

Since I already have not been giving this game the attention it deserves, and you have a massive amount of players Avengers is my logical choice. :(

Karl Green

First Post
Thats' a big bummer BUT I totally 100% understand. Thanks for letting me know...

I will NPC the Hulk for a little while... at least until the fight with the Masters of Evil in a few days ;)

Blind Azathoth

Explorer
If you'd like, Thor could amble on over and help with the interrogation. He's a bit bigger than Wolverine. :p

Also, if Thor were to be told the name Laufeyson, to what extent would he recognize it? If nothing else, I think Dr. Donald Blake might know the name from his studies of cultures past.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Blind Azathoth said:
Also, if Thor were to be told the name Laufeyson, to what extent would he recognize it? If nothing else, I think Dr. Donald Blake might know the name from his studies of cultures past.

He would know whatever you think he would know :D i.e. I am pretty sure Thor would know, and Dr. Black could make a Knowledge/History DC20 to know what's what (wink, wink)

demongg

First Post
Karl Green said:
Thats' a big bummer BUT I totally 100% understand. Thanks for letting me know...

I will NPC the Hulk for a little while... at least until the fight with the Masters of Evil in a few days ;)

Hey Karl... would I be able to "take over" playing Mr. Hulk?
Let me know. If so I'll put this thread on my daily check list.

thanks
-kev-

Karl Green

First Post
demongg said:
Hey Karl... would I be able to "take over" playing Mr. Hulk?
Let me know. If so I'll put this thread on my daily check list.

thanks
-kev-

hehe sure that would be cool if you want to take over the Hulk I would be happy with that. You can re-make him if you want or use the one H4H made in the Rouge Gallery.

Remove ads