Marvel Avengers, 1889 [Full]

Jemal

Adventurer
Damn, a thousand feet eh?

SO how far did we figure Hulk could throw me?
Is it Time for a pitch since Hulk can't see Wrecker, and Thunderball's so far away, or should I start banging mook's heads together?

Jemal

Adventurer
last I asked him, he said he's been sick & Busy and will be updating his games 'soon'.
/hijack

And on inspection, It appears Hulk can throw me 2,500'... if he wants.

Elric

First Post
Jemal said:
Damn, a thousand feet eh?

SO how far did we figure Hulk could throw me?
Is it Time for a pitch since Hulk can't see Wrecker, and Thunderball's so far away, or should I start banging mook's heads together?

Hulk can throw you 2500 feet, from what I remember. And that's before he gets really angry, in which case he can throw you almost 10 miles!

Redclaw

First Post
Elric said:
Redclaw- maybe Justice can extend his Flight to cover Captain Britania. Although you might be out of range after your action, so nevermind in that case :)

Your movement speed is your speed with a move action. We seem to be using the approximation 1 mph= 10 feet per round, though as you noted 1 mph= 8.8 feet per round is the exact calculation. So you can move 1000 feet as a move action.
Thanks for the confirmation, Elric. I would have tried to bring someone with, but I didn't want to risk him getting away. I was hoping to suggest delaying to Shayuri so she could fly along with me, but the Widow seemed to manage. :D

hero4hire

Explorer
Karl Green said:
I know H4H said in the past the Tuesdays are not good for him, so if people want to post for Round 5, please do... I can NPC him for a round :D

Yes tuesdays are bad. :(

Jump in water after wrecker, All-out 5 power attack 5 the wrecker for me please. HP to reroll if need be.

Sorry wish I had time to actually write a post but duty (baby) calls! :confused:

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
OK I have to go back and re-check Hero Points again... if you could post what you THINK you have here...

Also everyone gains +1 XP that you can spend now or save for later. You are going to get a the bulk at the end of the adventure, but if you have something small you want now...

Remove ads