Marvel Avengers, 1889 [Full]

Karl Green

First Post
There are some light AND the reason I figured Black Widow would is because she is up on a crate and has a bit of a height advantage is all... and they have pretty good Notice checks also ;) BUT I will let anyone else also make a roll, with a Notice Check DC25 (the Captain would not be able to though yea, he is below the docks!)

Elric

First Post
Shayuri- couldn't you also take a move action to get closer to Thunderball? With Speed 1 that would get you 100 feet closer.

Shayuri

First Post
Which would still be -10 to hit. :)

Anything over 800', even with the range boost, would be 5 range increments.

And yeah...I want her to shout something, but I want to see the results of her attack before I do. :)

Elric

First Post
Shayuri said:
Which would still be -10 to hit. :)

Anything over 800', even with the range boost, would be 5 range increments.

No, within 200 feet is no penalty. Then within 400 feet is -2 to hit, within 600 feet is -4 to hit, within 800 feet is -6 to hit, within 1000 feet is -8 to hit. As he was on the other side of you before he teleported, he's got to be a little under 1100 feet away, so you'd bring him under 1000 feet away and thus only have a -8 to hit.

Shayuri

First Post
According to the dark GM text, he was 1000 feet from Black Widow.

Good point about the penalty though. Means I have an 18 to hit, not a 16. :)

Elric

First Post
Myth- Even if you see Wrecker, knowing where Wrecker is as Scarlet Witch can best describe it won't be very useful for most of us since he's underwater so there's no way to pinpoint his location. But if you can convince Hulk to Shockwave the area where Wrecker is (assuming the shockwave gets deep enough and that there's a good way for Hulk to get back to shore because he'll probably have to land in the water), that might be useful. But don't hit Captain Britania with the attack :)

the_myth

First Post
Elric said:
Myth- Even if you see Wrecker, knowing where Wrecker is as Scarlet Witch can best describe it won't be very useful for most of us since he's underwater so there's no way to pinpoint his location. But if you can convince Hulk to Shockwave the area where Wrecker is (assuming the shockwave gets deep enough and that there's a good way for Hulk to get back to shore because he'll probably have to land in the water), that might be useful. But don't hit Captain Britania with the attack :)

um, what if the Wrecker decides to smash through the dock and take someone down with him?

I'm thinking it's better to know what he's doing than just let him swim away or sneak up on someone. And if he's escaping, then we can figure out what direction he's going.

Elric

First Post
the_myth said:
um, what if the Wrecker decides to smash through the dock and take someone down with him?

Oh, I think looking for him is a good idea. I was referring to this:
If I spot him, I will call out his location to anyone nearby who might, you know, wanna smack him or something. ;-)

If he's more than just a little underwater, spotting him won't be that helpful to a lot of us as far as attacking him goes, but Hulk is a specific exception so you should try to get Hulk to Shockwave Wrecker if you can find him.

Elric

First Post
Redclaw- maybe Justice can extend his Flight to cover Captain Britania. Although you might be out of range after your action, so nevermind in that case :)

Your movement speed is your speed with a move action. We seem to be using the approximation 1 mph= 10 feet per round, though as you noted 1 mph= 8.8 feet per round is the exact calculation. So you can move 1000 feet as a move action.

Remove ads