• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel Avengers, 1889 [Full]

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry.. I STILL don't have internet at my home AND work is super-duper busy. I just posted Round 3, and I will REALLY try and check in later today and tomorrow. I am super-duper sorry... life blows :( cause I am having a really good time with this game and don't want to slow it down as bad as I have been :(

Elric

First Post
Glad to have you back. Note that in the core rules being staggered doesn't also add a bruised status, though it would be a totally reasonable house rule to do otherwise. So Wrecker wouldn't have picked up a bruise from Hulk- he'd just be staggered and stunned.

Karl Green

First Post
Elric said:
Glad to have you back. Note that in the core rules being staggered doesn't also add a bruised status, though it would be a totally reasonable house rule to do otherwise. So Wrecker wouldn't have picked up a bruise from Hulk- he'd just be staggered and stunned.

Really? I have to check that tonight... that is the way we have ALWAYS played ;) but I want to keep the house-rules as low as possible, so I might edit later

Elric

First Post
Karl Green said:
Well you have a Knockback resistance of 4 (1/2 your Toughness, with no impervious) soooo 19-4 =15, which on the chart is :confused: 50,000 feet!!!!!! That might just be a BIT to much.... so lets say he is knocked into the Thames

Note that I actually have -5 Knockback due to Steadfast (like the immovable power as a feat) on my shield. And he only did 16 damage. So that would only be 2500 feet. But I still think that's a little much :)

Everyone remember that Master Plan bonuses go down to +1 this round.

Karl Green

First Post
Elric said:
Note that I actually have -5 Knockback due to Steadfast (like the immovable power as a feat) on my shield. And he only did 16 damage. So that would only be 2500 feet. But I still think that's a little much :)

Forgot about Steadfast AND I can't count today!!!! I should go back to bed zzzz

Redclaw

First Post
Thunderball is unhurt and on his feet (with a DEF of 12)
Hey, Karl, did you forget I actually did something useful last round and gave Thunderbutt a bruise? :D

And while I'm posting here anyway, how was that for a huge nat 20. I was about to take a world of damage without a good roll. :heh:

Karl Green

First Post
Redclaw said:
Hey, Karl, did you forget I actually did something useful last round and gave Thunderbutt a bruise? :D

And while I'm posting here anyway, how was that for a huge nat 20. I was about to take a world of damage without a good roll. :heh:

D'oh, missed that... sorry! Just trying to go to fast :heh: :eek: anyway, will edit!

Nat 20's at critical times ARE always the KEWL... I remember the FIRST game on 3.0 D&D we played with the rules were all out, I was playing a 1st lvl Barbarian in Keep on the Borderland (the that GM had converted) and we wondered into the cave with the goblins and the Orger... who knocked me to 0-hp first round. Instead of retreating, he raged and I rolled a Nat 20 on my attack roll, followed by another 20, and then almost max damage and killed him. We were pretty much sold on D&D after that ;)

Remove ads