Marvel Heroic RPG: Red alert! Danger! Danger!

Arelius111

First Post
???

Hawkeye frowns at seeing the U-Foes, wishing Hulk was here to take care of them. In case Reed doesn't have something up his sleeve "Hang in there webhead, I might have just want you need."

OOC: Initiative roll

Walking Dad

First Post
1554251-namor1_avatar_icon.jpg

Namor isn't quite sure who this guy is, but he has definitely some gravity powers and may well be the cause of all the trouble.

[sblock=OOC]
PP: 3
XP: 0

By the rules, guys with enhanced reflexes act before the ones without. But you are the GM and my roll is below.
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
"I would have the same concern for any fellow hero, Spiderman. Unfortunatrly I don't have any on me, but Hawkeye usually keeps Sonic Arrowheads, don't you?" He looks over to see Hawkeye already reaching for something, and returns his gaze to the U-foes
"I see no reason to beg, Simon, There's a good reason you are locked up, and it's due largely to your overconfidence and tendency to overestimate your position. For instance, you seem to have forgotten that my wife is known as the INVISIBLE WOMAN for a very good reason." Reed hopes to buy time for his companions by making the U-foes second guess their odds. While he's been talking, his arm has been secretly extending through a hole in the wall down the corridor behind the villains, where suddenly comes a clanging sound as he bangs on a pipe.
OOC:
Reed (like myself) is guessing that since they've been incarcerated they don't know Susan is out of town.
Setting up an Asset for the others to use : Distracted Villains. Using last plot point to add an extra die to the total, so total is 20, Effect is d8, and this time, no Opportunities for you. :p
BTW, Vehicles Expert To know the ship and manuever with his stretching

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Namor: Fair point. However, it's more an issue of who goes first: badguys with reflexes or heroes with reflexes. In your group, however, you clearly have better speed, so you can go first.

BELOW: looks like you guys go before the villains.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: I thought there was somebody else with us.. so it's 3v5 down below? eep.. *Editing prior post to add action and roll to go after spidey.*

Stubbazubba

First Post
"Argh!" Cries Torch as he crashes into the equipment, denting steel, crashing through glass and burning most anything else. The dozen cuts cauterize instantly, but the stinging persists. "Not cool, man," he groans. He rights himself and takes in the scene of the bridge.

[sblock=OOC]
PP = 3
XP = 0
Physical Stress = d6

Rolling d6 for initiative, as it were.

Man, no luck for this hotheaded hero![/sblock]

Arelius111

First Post
@

Hawkeye quickly pulls an arrow from his quiver and knotches it in his bow. He takes aim and fires. The arrow hits the wall right next to Venom and emits a 95 decibel sound that last for a few seconds. He smirks "I always have one of those just incase I run into ugly there Webhead."

Total: 15, Effect d10
-1 plot point

OOC: Plot point to make it sonic or use villains vulnerability; whichever is acceptable. Team d10, Peerless marksman d8, Reflexes d8, weapon d8, Combat master d10

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
(Whew! And I'm back!)

Spiderman's webs cover venoms face, distracting his reflexes while hawkeye shoots. The arrow detonates, and Venom wriths in pain. The symbiote liquid flies around his body in strange shapes while his hands cover his ears.

Spiderman is free to move away.

(More tonight)

Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk

fireinthedust

Explorer
Namor: the man laughs in your face. "Do you think I'm afraid of you? I. Control one of the four fundamental forces of the universe! Kneel before me or suffer my wraith!" (He attempts to intimidate you instead. Heis supremely confident. Yeah, I'm not expecting it to worrk either, folks)

Mr Fantastic: your ploy works! The Ufoes are well aware of you killer wife. They all have a d8 of doubt you can use.

"Well then out with it woman! Show yourself before I roast your husband and his insignificant friends!"

Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk

Remove ads