• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

marvel super heroes rpg

Draven

First Post
i just recently got back into the eighties game produced by tsr. and was wondering if anyone had any of the old charaecter updates from 1990 - 1992 if anyone knows where i could possibly get my hands on them it would be most appreciated

dcollins

Explorer
I've got those compendium character sheets in a giant orange binder, but no one's getting it except from my cold dead hands. :)

You might check EBay.

Nine Hands

Explorer
Draven said:
i just recently got back into the eighties game produced by tsr. and was wondering if anyone had any of the old charaecter updates from 1990 - 1992 if anyone knows where i could possibly get my hands on them it would be most appreciated

Mmmmm Marvel :)

One of my favorite games evar

Wormwood

Adventurer
To this very day, I cannot read a comic or watch a superhero movie without mentally translating what I see into FASERIP.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Make Mine Marvel!

Some folks don't like charts, but it's a nice fast and loose system. The various character updates are copyrighted, so nobody can copy them wholesale. But I presume that Ebay woudl be a good place to start.

Case in point - I picked up a copy of the Ultimate Powers Book off Ebay. Little did I know I was buying it from the author, who tossed in a bunch of extras and autographed everything, when I was happy just to get the out-of-print book. Darned sweet deal, that.

Dingleberry

First Post
Wow, I had no idea there was a market for this stuff. I've got a ton of it stored away somewhere - except I know I lost my big box of tri-fold character markers during a move. Tragic.

Darth Shoju

First Post
I've got the Mutant Update. I always enjoyed it, but it occasionally seemed to contradict the canon of the comics (and seemed to give some characters powers I had never heard of).

Remove ads