Masks of Nyarlathotep [OOC]

Yellow Sign

Explorer
As soon as Toric updates Father Joe, we will get started. I will NPC Shorty until Shapermc comes back.

The game will begin that next morning after the events at the Ju-Ju House.

YS

I have partially updated Joe. Rolled a 4 for hit points, +1 for Con. bonus for a total of 5 and a new grand total of 12. Rolled a 5 for new Sanity points, for a new total of 75. Still need to update skill points and anything else that changed. I will do that first thing in the morning.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Ok the game is afoot! Get to posting!

I have NPC'd Thomas and Evelyn. I know Krug is still around so if he ever wants to get back into the game he can. Though this game might be kinda rough on NPC's. ;)

Looking over the fight in the Ju-Ju house several characters are injured.

Thomas has a broken bone in his left arm. (6 points of damage)

Hamish has an injured shoulder (3 points of damage)

Professor Carter has a nasty cut on his forehead. (6 points of damage)

Maerdwyn,
You can have William arriving at the Church for your weekly session with Father Joe.

Vorpalbunny,
While Professor Carter is currently insane, it is mainly deals with night terrors when he sleeps. Waking up screaming and such. You can play him a bit nervious at times but he can still function.

YS

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
I got a email from Shapermc. His move went ok and he has gotten a new job. But the bad thing is that he is too busy at the moment to play in the game. :(

So with so many old characters that are NPC's now, I am going to open up recruitment for players to take over existing characters.

I have the following characters open for use. I would like 1 or 2 players to step into the game.

Thomas Anderson - British Ex-Butler/Bodyguard.

Lachian "Shorty" Gilliadh - Gangster and Idea man. Twin brother to Hamish Gilliadh.

Evelyn Winslow - Beautiful Female Reporter for the New York Times.

You can find the characters in the Game's Rogues Gallery.

But for the moment I will NPC the orphaned characters. :uhoh:

YS

Yellow Sign

Explorer
psychic mind flayer said:
I'd love to play! If he's still open, I'll take Thomas Anderson.

Ok, PMF
You can play Thomas. Please read over the IC thread carefully and copy Thomas' character sheet to the Rogue's Galley under you name. Welcome aboard!

YS

Remove ads